May 22, 2024, 03:01:01 AM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dark Souls 2

Started by TooB, March 05, 2014, 11:53:47 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

i think it is simply because there are more/important stats to worry about now, like adp

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Jojo on November 09, 2014, 10:34:10 PM
i think it is simply because there are more/important stats to worry about now, like adp

and yet i've only put two points into adaptability lol

now level 75 sillydood;

Samus Aran

adp's importance is a bit exaggerated. while i don't ignore it, i've put more into dex, vgr, and vit. and i've been doing fine.

Samus Aran

also yeah you level up way faster.especially for like levels 1-70, you blaze through them with boss soul drops alone.  i'm level 99 and like 70% done (i think) with the main game.

Kalahari Inkantation

is dex once again the more valuable offensive stat than str

Samus Aran

Quote from: Tectron on November 09, 2014, 11:34:16 PM
is dex once again the more valuable offensive stat than str

i dunno. it's just suited to the types of weapons i prefer and therefore it's what i go with.

but apparently there's a type of buff in this game that makes it so pretty much any weapon can overcome its bad scaling in one stat or another. idk how it works though cause i haven't looked into it cause i don't really care lol

TooB

Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on November 09, 2014, 11:14:27 PM
adp's importance is a bit exaggerated. while i don't ignore it, i've put more into dex, vgr, and vit. and i've been doing fine.
it may be exaggerated, but it is still important. it makes everything you do, drinking estus, rolling, raising shield...... (dying, lol) faster.

TooB

I'd suggest getting adp to at least 20. it also helps with your various resistances

Kalahari Inkantation

executioner's chariot was fun (rip my 40,000 souls)

Kalahari Inkantation

skeleton lords were surprisingly easy

one of the few boss encounters that only took me one attempt

Kalahari Inkantation

tfw my soul memory is over 414000 when it should be no higher than ~350000 right now smithicide;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Tectron on November 10, 2014, 06:23:34 PM
executioner's chariot was fun (rip my 40,000 souls)

i really liked that boss even though it was just a gimmick boss

idk it's just cool

Samus Aran

Very close to being done with the main game now. Will probably finish it tonight and then get started with the DLC.

Kalahari Inkantation

TooB

Quote from: Tectron on November 11, 2014, 06:23:39 PM
rip covetous demon
man that boss is just..... soooooooooooooo hard.

Go Up