June 28, 2024, 10:15:14 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Stick of Truth is awesome

Started by Josh, March 04, 2014, 10:47:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Quote from: Josh on March 05, 2014, 08:07:41 PM
Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on March 04, 2014, 08:11:02 PM
So who is going to, or who picked the jew class?
I picked Fighter. Can't help it, I always pick the warrior type class. I'm wrecking ship though, one-hitting most enemies. When I have to fight solo I'm useless though. That's the drawback of being a tank I suppose.
i picked the same for the same reasons

silvertone

serious question:

Did you guys buy this game because you are all south park fans or is there some actual good gameplay? I ain't got a clue what this game is about nor why so many humanfolk are participating in its entertainment...

TooB

Quote from: Red Zidone on March 06, 2014, 02:34:12 PM
serious question:

Did you guys buy this game because you are all south park fans or is there some actual good gameplay? I ain't got a clue what this game is about nor why so many humanfolk are participating in its entertainment...
no, its a legitimate rpg. its battle system is similar to paper mario. its got tons of quests, and its super funny.
its faithful to its license. im notthat huge of  a sp fan, but im having a blast with this game

Josh

Just beat the game. Awesome ending. I rushed it though. So I'm adding it to my backlog, I'm gonna do a Jew playthrough and try to get every achievement later.

Snowy

I'll wait until it's a bargain bin game

TooB

silvertone

Snowy

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on March 06, 2014, 09:36:47 PM
Or you could get it now
why would I get it now when it's $60? It doesn't look like it's worth that much money to me so I'll just save my money or spend it on something else.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Red Zidone on March 06, 2014, 02:34:12 PM
serious question:

i got it because it seemed funny and it definitely is. I was never really interested in the Paper Mario games which this seems to so closely emulate so idk if it's really the gameplay that drew me in. I like the familiar settings and characters. The gameplay is nice too though, it's certainly not poorly designed.

TooB

Snowy

TooB

Geno

Quote from: Snowy on March 06, 2014, 10:11:43 PM
Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on March 06, 2014, 09:36:47 PM
Or you could get it now
why would I get it now when it's $60? It doesn't look like it's worth that much money to me so I'll just save my money or spend it on something else.
It's definitely worth it if you're a fan of Paper Mario and/or South Park.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Just beat it with near 100% completion. God damn that game was a lot of fun.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

TooB

Recruiting the
[spoiler]goths lol[/spoiler]

Go Up