Boyager Minecraft Server (173.234.239.207:25565, Amplified World, 1.8 Snapshots)

Started by [hedy]Zidone, February 14, 2014, 10:30:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

[hedy]Zidone

new thread lol

Last week I reset the map again for 1.8 snapshots and because nobody had played in like 2 months
this time we actually have more than 2 people playing for once thumbup;

The server IP is 173.234.239.207:25565, if nobody's online it goes into sleep mode but you can wake it up by trying to connect a few times.

Right now, in order to play you'll have to install the developer snapshots through the launcher. Here's a guide

Unlike previous incarnations this map is using the amplified terrain generation mode, which creates some great landscapes but may not run as well as default terrain if your computer doesn't run the game well in the first place. akudood;

[spoiler]also the server (allegedly) runs on a whitelist but i think i've added everybody on boyah who has the game and beyond

if you have reason to believe this is not the case or you got the game recently just tell me your username and i'll add you

also inquire about our Group Chats[/spoiler]

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Recommended by myself and endorsed and sponsored by Pepsi.
Crack open a refreshing Pepsi today and get mining!
Remember, when you think cool, think Pepsi!

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I have to say thank you On Behalf of Everyone to our great corporate sponsor Pepsi who has shown us the freedom and multidimensional properties of MineCraft. Further enabling to abandon the false hopes and dreams of This Life and carry ourselves into a New Future of Water Slides and Chicken Chambers

Salud Pepsi. A True Human Partiot.

silvertone

we have pepsi castle we have peptroit we have Pepsi Hoam we have pepsi mountains we have pepsi please play..

silvertone

me003

Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Go Up