September 25, 2024, 12:24:28 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

hippopo you are on to something

Started by 6M69I69B9, February 23, 2014, 04:53:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Hippopo on February 23, 2014, 03:36:09 PM
Are any gays actually gay???!?!
n

this is a good question

being gay isn't even gay

there was a study conducted on homosexual males in 2011. 39,061 gay people from all around the world were surveyed.  most of them were white, mexican, or filipino.  smh

the main question that was asked was, "you identify yourself being gay...are you really gay?  if not, what is it to be gay then?" 

the results surprised everybody.  5 answers were all repeated.  nobody said anything different:

-  29.08% said no, and that they are aliens and that they have senses that attract themselves to other aliens

-  26.15% said no, and that gayness is actually attributed to a secret mating ritual programmed into people starting at birth.  it is said that when two males mate, they don't mate out of lust nor love, but the seeds are sacrificed in order to offer energy to a bird in the sky to call on the armageddon

-  24.77% said no, and that females don't exist and being "gay" [every one did a gesture of making quotes with their fingers to emphasize this] is a blessing from god.  it is explained that females are the devil, and that is why they don't associate themselves with women.  they deem themselves products of god- called into life to to help stop more devils being bred.  they do it by solely befriending males.  "evil doesn't kill themselves...they spread more evil" - a gay guy from the study

- 19.99% said no, that being gay is an art and that gayness does not exist.

- .01% said ist krieg

sources: fox news, infowars, seventeen magazine, msnbc, israeltoday
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Thyme

famy

Hippopo

ME##

Hippopo

Quote from: David on February 23, 2014, 06:05:49 PM
hippo thinks everyone is gay
I don't believe in lesbians, so there's that.

ME##

Go Up