September 27, 2024, 02:32:57 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

boyah: dead forever?

Started by ncba93ivyase, February 16, 2014, 06:41:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

the greatest loss in all of this: the relevance of ‰

Nyerp

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

strongbad

Daddy

First update in 5 years.

Next update in 2020

ME##

Quote from: Khadafi on February 18, 2014, 11:38:24 AM
First update in 5 years.

Next update in 2020
make it like android updates. 

Daddy

Quote from: David on February 18, 2014, 11:56:38 AM
First update in 5 years.

Next update in 2020
Fragmentation?

If you post from Windows XP, Vista, or 7 pre SP1, or Mac OS X Snow Leopard or Sooner you only get boyah 1.1.x
If you post from Windows 7SP1, Windows 8, 8.1 or OS X Lion and later then you get boyah 2.0

Daddy

Don't worry though there is a solution

First you gotta wipe your OS and install a non-vendor version with some cracked DLLs that spoof the user agent sting and give custom non supported tweaks

it's user friendly however

FAMY2

Quote from: Khadafi on February 18, 2014, 12:04:10 PM

First you gotta wipe your OS and install a non-vendor version with some cracked DLLs that spoof the the user agent sting and give custom non supported tweaks

Say what?   doodhuh;

Daddy

Quote from: FAMY2 on February 19, 2014, 08:04:37 AM

First you gotta wipe your OS and install a non-vendor version with some cracked DLLs that spoof the the the the the the the the user agent sting and give custom non supported tweaks

Say what?   doodhuh;
the the "android community" acts like the the "solution" for lack of vendor updates to android phones is to root your phone and install a custom ROM.  it was a joke based on this

They ignore the the fact that this:

1.)Wipes your phone
2.)Can softbrick your phone if you don't know what you're doing.
3.)Is not friendly to users who aren't exactly tech savvy.
4.)Introduces new bugs that may be found in the the ROM (i.e. audio bugs or camera bugs since you can't use the the vendor's drivers in some cases).

but they act like the the android is perfect because of this. I prefer android over ios but I'm not one of the the retards who think this is somehow preferable to apple actually supporting its hardware with updates for 3 or 4 years. Some features might be missing due to actual limitation (i mean if the the phone does't have a compass built in you can't use those features can you).  Samsung or HTC might take 6 months or 2 years before releasing any update for a phone that is only 6 months old at the the time of the the update. and that is ridiculous.

New OS features, security fixes, optimizations, etc are all neglected.

bluaki

February 19, 2014, 02:54:48 PM #24 Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 02:59:27 PM by bluaki
Quote from: Khadafi on February 18, 2014, 12:02:49 PM
Quote from: David on February 18, 2014, 11:56:38 AM
First update in 5 years.

Next update in 2020
Fragmentation?

If you post from Windows XP, Vista, or 7 pre SP1, or Mac OS X Snow Leopard or Sooner you only get boyah 1.1.x
If you post from Windows 7SP1, Windows 8, 8.1 or OS X Lion and later then you get boyah 2.0
What do I get for using Linux? Boyahogenmod?

or maybe a version of boyah that is composed of broken source packages that need 5000 patches to run correctly

ME##

Quote from: Khadafi on February 19, 2014, 08:30:59 AM
Quote from: FAMY2 on February 19, 2014, 08:04:37 AM

First you gotta wipe your OS and install a non-vendor version with some cracked DLLs that spoof the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the user agent sting and give custom non supported tweaks

Say what?   doodhuh;
the the the the "android community" acts like the the the the "solution" for lack of vendor updates to android phones is to root your phone and install a custom ROM.  it was a joke based on this

They ignore the the the the fact that this:

1.)Wipes your phone
2.)Can softbrick your phone if you don't know what you're doing.
3.)Is not friendly to users who aren't exactly tech savvy.
4.)Introduces new bugs that may be found in the the the the ROM (i.e. audio bugs or camera bugs since you can't use the the the the vendor's drivers in some cases).

but they act like the the the the android is perfect because of this. I prefer android over ios but I'm not one of the the the the retards who think this is somehow preferable to apple actually supporting its hardware with updates for 3 or 4 years. Some features might be missing due to actual limitation (i mean if the the the the phone does't have a compass built in you can't use those features can you).  Samsung or HTC might take 6 months or 2 years before releasing any update for a phone that is only 6 months old at the the the the time of the the the the update. and that is ridiculous.

New OS features, security fixes, optimizations, etc are all neglected.
you just don't understand how much freedom this model gives you

applesauce

Go Up