June 28, 2024, 09:48:11 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PC gaming

Started by NOA_Haunted, November 28, 2013, 09:47:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

Do any of you play PC regularly? I just built my first PC and need fraans  >.<

Currently I have:
AC 4
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
BF4
Batman Arkham Origins
Skyrim
Xcom
Dishonored

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

don't let's

I have like 84 games on Steam and maybe another 20-30 or so on disc, and maybe 10 or so from GOG. But my laptop is my best PC and it sucks for most newer games and it can't run Oblivion even looking somewhat okay, and my desktop is like 5-8 years old or more and just has intel integrated graphics. (Laptop also has that.) So I don't actually really play a lot on the PC, and I don't really have home internet either.

silvertone

goblet grotto, space funeral, charles barkely shut up and jam, half life 2 andf armada are my favorite games for pc

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Steam sale right now with a ton of rad games.

Get binding of isaac (my fav game), rogue legacy and "papers please"

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 28, 2013, 10:21:55 PM
get dark souls
I've been thinking about it. It's on sale on Steam right now are the KB + M controls good?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: NOA_Haunted on November 29, 2013, 11:38:26 PM
I've been thinking about it. It's on sale on Steam right now are the KB + M controls good?
use a controller

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

TooB

Not a huge pc gamer.
Pretty much only play kings bounty , amnesia, touhou, binding of issac, symphony, and street fighter x megaman

Symphony being the game I play the most

ME##

get football manager 2014 and you'll never need another game

silvertone

^^^^^ trolls ignore them

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

I wish I could pc game. There are too many immediate distractions so I have trouble getting into games. So I only really console game. I'm gonna try and game baldurs gate 2 enhanced edition with my bud soon tho (anyone wanna join for co-op fun?)

Patrick Stickles

just got civ v for my mac and it works
What the fuck was it for anyway?

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Geno on December 01, 2013, 02:06:37 PM
Disregard this if you have a console.
I bought the prepare to die edition on Steam because it was less than six dollars.

Hiro

I will soon be master race wrench;

Go Up