October 02, 2024, 09:26:01 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The future of SSB (Dec. 9th 2013)

Started by strongbad, November 18, 2013, 06:37:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

November 18, 2013, 06:37:28 PM Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 06:45:52 PM by udderfailure
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIxskj3UFV0[/youtube]
if you havent been interested in project m yet, and you aren't after this video, you don't deserve to be a super smash bros fan

seriously playing casually or competitively this is so amazing
all characters from melee and brawl (sans-pichu lol) that are rebalanced with much more interesting movesets, alternate costumes, and stages from all games as well as original stages
hell you can switch between different kinds of samus's beams by taunting left or right
wtf this is amazing

i fail to see how any smash game up to this point can even rival what project m 3.0 is going to be

silvertone

silvertone

also watching the video: guess i should throw out all my sbb games

strongbad

ah thanks
i mean i'm being a little extreme, but it's just a huge shame to me that boyagers who love super smash bros haven't checked out p:m yet because it is a mod/catered to competitive play
if i was a casual player i would for sure think that p:m is amazing

ME##

YPrrrr

Idk could be interesting, too bad my wii is broken and my friends probably won't go through the trouble to get this up and running

ncba93ivyase

lmao did those scrubs seriously remove metaknight

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

strongbad

Uh no he was added in a previous patch, rebalanced with a superior melee moveset

silvertone

Quote from: udderfailure on November 18, 2013, 06:47:02 PM
ah thanks
i mean i'm being a little extreme, but it's just a huge shame to me that boyagers who love super smash bros haven't checked out p:m yet because it is a mod/catered to competitive play
if i was a casual player i would for sure think that p:m is amazing
sorry, but my main was pichu

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: udderfailure on November 18, 2013, 07:11:46 PM
Uh no he was added in a previous patch, rebalanced with a superior melee moveset

is he stronger now

because he should be

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

TooB

strongbad

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 18, 2013, 07:14:54 PM
is he stronger now

because he should be

cant tell if trolling
but no he's balanced and not in his own s tier like he was in brawl
but because of the differences in mechanics he plays pretty differently, even though a lot of his moves are the same
Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on November 18, 2013, 08:14:54 PM
P m is pretty cool actually

it's amazing
the peak of human achievement

strongbad

also snake now smokes a cig in his taunt
how fucking cool is that

Classic

strongbad

Quote from: YPR Classic on November 18, 2013, 06:55:29 PM
Idk could be interesting, too bad my wii is broken and my friends probably won't go through the trouble to get this up and running

it's super easy
extract folder to sd card
put sd card in wii
open brawl stage builder
play pm

Go Up