June 28, 2024, 10:45:50 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Games you like but others here seem to not like

Started by Commander Fuckass, November 16, 2013, 05:53:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

TooB

Quote from: David on November 17, 2013, 11:43:35 AM
You play just about anything, so I wouldn't say that's true. 
yeah but the ones i seem to like lately are ones people like to poop on.
Like mosr recently, arkham origins

Snowy

I really like Harvest Moon and a few other games mentioned earlier in the thread. I really like Chulip also, which I think a lot of people just haven't played.

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on November 17, 2013, 04:35:03 PM
yeah but the ones i seem to like lately are ones people like to poop on.
Like mosr recently, arkham origins
because it's a reskinned Bam Ham City

YPrrrr

Idk I like Harvest Moon I just lose interest after a year or two in it. But I usually lose interest in games around the midway point so that's unsurprising.

Idk outside of David and DP I don't think anyone really cares for sports games like FIFA, NHL, Madden... I also like CoD games although I don't buy any of these games every year, just intermittently

TooB

Quote from: Snowy on November 17, 2013, 10:50:19 PM
I really like Harvest Moon and a few other games mentioned earlier in the thread. I really like Chulip also, which I think a lot of people just haven't played.
because it's a reskinned Bam Ham City
but that isnt really a bad thing. its still a good game, just nothing really new, but the story

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on November 18, 2013, 07:35:43 AM
but that isnt really a bad thing. its still a good game, just nothing really new, but the story
lol it is a really bad thing

the developers were too lazy to make their own shit for the game so all they did was reskin it.

Also it's an it's supposed to be an Origin story, yet Batman gets gadgets from City
WB Games should let other companies stick to this series from now on.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Snowy

Quote from: YPR Classic on November 18, 2013, 12:43:35 AM
Idk I like Harvest Moon I just lose interest after a year or two in it. But I usually lose interest in games around the midway point so that's unsurprising.
I played that GBA Harvest Moon until year 9 [spoiler]and I never got married goowan[/spoiler]

YPrrrr

Quote from: Snowy on November 18, 2013, 10:42:29 AM
I played that GBA Harvest Moon until year 9 [spoiler]and I never got married goowan[/spoiler]
forever alone  saddood;

I usually just play until I'm married, play another year, and quit. Hopefully not a reflectionof what I'll do in real life girl;

ncba93ivyase

idk the only other boyager here who likes shmups is kaz so i guess that genre as a whole counts for me

the rest of you hate shmups even though not a damn one of you have played any

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

I don't hate shmups i just wouldn't play one for more than an hour at a time really. Or pay more than 5 bucks

Although there was some shmup i can't remember that I played from beginning to end in one sitting.

Snowy

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 18, 2013, 11:36:05 AM
idk the only other boyager here who likes shmups is kaz so i guess that genre as a whole counts for me

I've played some 2hu and some Super R-Type lol

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 18, 2013, 11:36:05 AM

they're not really fun to me.

Nanostray was probably the one I actually enjoyed tho
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kefka on November 18, 2013, 12:17:43 PM
they're not really fun to me.

Nanostray was probably the one I actually enjoyed tho
nanostray is one of the most mediocre ones which shows you haven't played many lol

Go Up