June 28, 2024, 10:22:54 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Games you like but others here seem to not like

Started by Commander Fuckass, November 16, 2013, 05:53:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on November 16, 2013, 06:32:55 PM
Who that has actually played earth defense force doesn't like it wtf

idk whenever i bring it up here people hate on it
it's been a while though
but honestly i think that 2017 is one of my favorite games of all time so fucking great

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on November 16, 2013, 05:57:47 PM
well i don't know if everyone here "dislikes it" so much, but it's worth mentioning mirror's edge like i always do i guess. i know thyme's played it, but idk if he liked it. i know hiroto likes it a lot but he's never here lol

umm i'm not sure i'd have to look at my games to see what else i could even post in here
I want to play it but I can never find it :/
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Classic

We liked Melee. You just took it to a point we don't.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

me and boognish are pretty vocal about our love of spelunky and i play n+ and enjoyed it

also i like nuts and bolts ok
i also liked that rocket slime game for the ds and 007: nightfire for the gcn and i dont really see people talk about the mehre

ME##

locoroco
or maybe metal gear acid2

but maybe those aren't games other people dislike but just, 'wow, i don't have a psp like a normal person' games

Geno

Quote from: David on November 16, 2013, 06:43:56 PM
locoroco

but maybe those aren't games other people dislike but just, 'wow, i don't have a psp like a normal person' games
Whoever doesn't like Locoroco can eat a dick.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

silvertone

coded arms !!!!!!! untold legends!!!!! psp ist kreig

Geno

How bout Metal Arms: Glitch in the System. I loved that shit.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Thyme

speaking of games with arms in them
wild arms 2 giggle;

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: David on November 16, 2013, 06:43:56 PM
locoroco

Acid 2 was fun as hecky
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Hiro

Quote from: CLASSIC on November 16, 2013, 06:26:59 PM
The chao garden was the only superior item in SA2.

Everything from controls to story to levels were better in the first.
[spoiler]And I liked the world hub sections.[/spoiler]
agreed

Quote from: silvertone on November 16, 2013, 06:25:35 PM
chao garden was the shit
agreed

Quote from: N o t S i d on November 16, 2013, 06:39:39 PM
i also liked that rocket slime game for the ds
agreed

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: silvertone on November 16, 2013, 05:53:57 PM
i thought everyone like bioshock infininte

bioshock and infinite are two of the highest-rated games of the generation, most everyone aside from a handful of boyagers loves them lol

strongbad

Quote from: CLASSIC on November 16, 2013, 06:37:24 PM
We liked Melee. You just took it to a point we don't.

it becomes a different game when you play it with competitive ruleset
not that it invalidates playing it traditionally, but i certainly don't identify with boyah's view on ssb

Quote from: N o t S i d on November 16, 2013, 06:39:39 PM
me and boognish are pretty vocal about our love of spelunky and i play n+ and enjoyed it

also i like nuts and bolts ok
i also liked that rocket slime game for the ds and 007: nightfire for the gcn and i dont really see people talk about the mehre

oh tight i didn't know that
have you guys beaten hell? i've gotten to king yama but he killed me
i played that game so much over the summer holy dhit

also rocket slime on ds is a a gem. the tank battles are amazing

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: udderfailure on November 16, 2013, 07:39:02 PM
it becomes a different game when you play it with competitive ruleset
not that it invalidates playing it traditionally, but i certainly don't identify with boyah's view on ssb
oh tight i didn't know that
have you guys beaten hell? i've gotten to king yama but he killed me
i played that game so much over the summer holy dhit

also rocket slime on ds is a a gem. the tank battles are amazing
rocket slime is really good but once you realize you can just hop in the enemy tank and fuck with them to win it loses its challenge lol

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

strongbad

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 16, 2013, 07:52:24 PM
rocket slime is really good but once you realize you can just hop in the enemy tank and fuck with them to win it loses its challenge lol

yeah i wasnt really challenged until the very last tank battle, which was pretty intense
i always wanted to do a 2player tank battle but who else has that game lol

Go Up