September 28, 2024, 12:32:35 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

coolest thing you've smelled recently /???

Started by ncba93ivyase, November 15, 2013, 01:11:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

i watered my plants and it smelled like spring rain

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Commander Fuckass

November 15, 2013, 01:14:42 PM #1 Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 05:06:03 PM by Kefka
I just finished vaccuming the carpet and I used some lavender powder cleaning stuff. So it smells like lavender throughout my apartment
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

My cat smells like baby powder for some reason. I dunno.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

the bar across the alley is making some food

it smells p. good

Nyerp

Snowy

Idk probably the ice in my water was pretty cool.

ME##

Quote from: Snowy on November 15, 2013, 06:21:14 PM
Idk probably the ice in my water was pretty cool.
those are the chemicals the government pumps into the water supply to control your thoughts

??????

some guy's cologne on the subway
smelled like frozen grapefruit peels and something sweet

also i smell really good
i started using weleda's skin food cream and it makes me smell like fresh cut kiwis and passion fruit
also i use fragrances often :'(
my favorite atm is eau sauvage parfum
it smells like gum

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Go Up