September 28, 2024, 06:28:20 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

would you live with a boyaher

Started by ncba93ivyase, November 11, 2013, 09:10:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

how many boyagers?

who would you live with?

where would you live?

apartment or house?

would you want ceiling fans?

would you seriously consider it if you had the means to do so?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

yeah

however many we could fit in a house

portland but down for whatever

house

ya but idk they aren't too functional

yes

ME##

don't see why not

all boyagers except franny

anywhere but detroit

house

i miss ceiling fans, so ja

da

bluaki

If I had the choice between living with boyagers and living with random guys I don't know (which I do now), I'd pick boyagers. I'd still prefer to live alone though.

I don't know.

Only a small few. I'd hate crowded living; I never want to share a room except with a lover.

idk west coast probably

I don't really care

Yes, I like ceiling fans. I thought it's expected that basically all houses have ceiling fans?

maybe

Quote from: David on November 11, 2013, 09:18:24 PM
all boyagers except franny
why, franny sounds like a great roommate

Samus Aran

Quote from: bluaki on November 11, 2013, 09:45:38 PM
Yes, I like ceiling fans. I thought it's expected that basically all houses have ceiling fans?

come to the upper midwest and prepare to have your mind blown

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: bluaki on November 11, 2013, 09:45:38 PM
If I had the choice between living with boyagers and living with random guys I don't know (which I do now), I'd pick boyagers. I'd still prefer to live alone though.

I don't know.

Only a small few. I'd hate crowded living; I never want to share a room except with a lover.

idk west coast probably

I don't really care

maybe
why, franny sounds like a great roommate
do you live alone right now

because being alone all night  sucks

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

strongbad

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 11, 2013, 09:10:03 PM
how many boyagers?

who would you live with?

where would you live?

apartment or house?

would you want ceiling fans?

would you seriously consider it if you had the means to do so?

i think a big boyah house would be cool since the general interests of boyagers are pretty similar
specifically? there really isn't anybody who i wouldn't want to live with
preferably the pacific north west, or even my current town so i could stay with my girlfriend
house
i am neutral
i actually would consider it depending when the lease started and if people actually wanted me to live with them

Mando Pandango

I don't think i've ever lived in a house with a ceiling fan
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on November 11, 2013, 09:50:34 PM
I don't think i've ever lived in a house with a ceiling fan

i have, but only in california

no house i've lived in in minnesota ever had one, and while you do see them in houses here and there up here, they're not overly common

naturally we care a lot more about heating than we do cooling

strongbad

a boyah house would actually be so cool we would have such a good vidya collection

ncba93ivyase

i had a ceiling fan in colorado

shit was nice

bluaki

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 11, 2013, 09:47:35 PM
do you live alone right now

because being alone all night  sucks
I live in on-campus housing that's a 4-person apartment/suite with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, and a small living room.

I don't know any of the other three people here at all and if anything I sort of avoid them, so I'm practically alone.

In the three months I've been here, I've probably talked to them few enough times to count on one hand, and even then only for things like "Who ordered pizza?"

ME##

out of all the houses we lived in iowa only one has had ceiling fans in every other room and one has had them in the living room, the rest have all been without them 

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: bluaki on November 11, 2013, 09:56:11 PM
I live in on-campus housing that's a 4-person apartment/suite with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, and a small living room.

I don't know any of the other three people here at all and if anything I sort of avoid them, so I'm practically alone.

In the three months I've been here, I've probably talked to them few enough times to count on one hand, and even then only for things like "Who ordered pizza?"
have you ever smelled their lingering essence in the bathroom

because as much as i'd like to live with someone cool, i don't want to smell their shit

piano moths

i have lived w a boyager and would live w boyagers again boyagers are cool and i like male roommates but ive never had a female roommate and maybe id like that. i also like living alone. we would live in california WITH ceiling fans.
kill them w kindness

Go Up