September 27, 2024, 12:28:56 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

hi i am lawlz you can ask me whatever you want

Started by ncba93ivyase, November 11, 2013, 12:09:53 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

if you have anything to ask then ask me, shitlords

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

??????

do you want to hurt my ex's feelings with me
or should i just get high and jerk off

??????

who do you think i masturbate to on boyah
who do you think i actually hate the most

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: K L U X on November 11, 2013, 12:18:10 AM
do you want to hurt my ex's feelings with me
or should i just get high and jerk off
hurting someone's feelings is never good

although being in an altered state of mind and saying things you wouldn't normally say is fine so get high and jerk off while talking to him
Quote from: K L U X on November 11, 2013, 12:18:55 AM
who do you think i masturbate to on boyah
who do you think i actually hate the most

jim v
hiro

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Hiro

??????

lol why
he's as mean and narcissistic as i am
but a different variation
he's extroverted and i'm introverted
we were supposed to be together forever and ever because our problems blended well with one another :'(
why can't he forget that i broke his promise and smeared it in his face it was out of dating someone else (who is white which somehow he finds threatening) and saw his dumb band live while he was stuck in a third world country

i mean
i forgave him when he told me he cheated on my back and blocked me for some months  lubdoods;
and forgave him for abandoning me in a city with no housing so he can seem straight in public  lubdoods;

so why can't he handle his own medicine if i can :'(

??????

also i dont masturbate to jmvvirs or hate hiro
hiro's just a hipster

jmv's too short :'(
i thought he'd be 6'1+

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: / on November 11, 2013, 12:23:58 AM
top 5 games
bottom 5 games
lightning force
sonic 3&knuckles
metroid prime
castlevania dawn of sorrow
pikmin 2

ikari warriors 2
super mario galaxy
hydlide
half life 2
castle shikigami 2

also those bad games aren't necessarily the worst i've ever played but ones that stand out for being annoying as shit or tremendously disappointing

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: K L U X on November 11, 2013, 12:28:00 AM
lol why
he's as mean and narcissistic as i am
but a different variation
he's extroverted and i'm introverted
we were supposed to be together forever and ever because our problems blended well with one another :'(
why can't he forget that i broke his promise and smeared it in his face it was out of dating someone else (who is white which somehow he finds threatening) and saw his dumb band live while he was stuck in a third world country

i mean
i forgave him when he told me he cheated on my back and blocked me for some months  lubdoods;
and forgave him for abandoning me in a city with no housing so he can seem straight in public  lubdoods;

so why can't he handle his own medicine if i can :'(
then be a fucking dick to him

i'd like to say nasty things to the woman who left me but she still pays the electric bill for me and i woke up 2 hours ago from a nightmare where she had the power shut off lol

??????

i'd like to show his dad his nudes but i'm not sure if he remembers my address because he has my nudes too lol
so that option is clearly not available

like the next thing i thought of is just talking to his dad and saying, "can you tell that chubby puppy to talk to me again. call him by that name. study his reaction."

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: K L U X on November 11, 2013, 12:34:49 AM
i'd like to show his dad his nudes but i'm not sure if he remembers my address because he has my nudes too lol
so that option is clearly not available

like the next thing i thought of is just talking to his dad and saying, "can you tell that chubby puppy to talk to me again. call him by that name. study his reaction."
are you saying his dad has your address because that makes no sense lol

but send those fucking pictures

??????

oh i meant my ex has my address (maybe if he cared enough to remember a photo i sent him that had my address in the background)
also he took my medical bracelet i was given because i got shoved for psychiatric e*aluation for being homeless in the city lol
i liked wearing it and it really pissed him off so he snipped it and kept it hidden in his bookbag and i thought it was an indirect way of him liking me  giggle;
he learned my real name that way and i think it has my hometown address on it too :'(

i can't take that risk of him giving nudes to my parents
my poses are much more embarrassing than his ~~~~

everyone will know how much of a twink i am

do you think my ALTERNATIVE idea is good y / n
i can't let him go because i can't let him get away treating me badly and letting him off scotch free  akudood;

ncba93ivyase

just send the nudes

we've all seen your ass and nobody will give a shit how much of a little twink you are

??????

im just holding onto my last piece of morality i dont want to spend it on him tbh ~

bluaki

What are your plans for after graduation?

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 11, 2013, 12:30:17 AM
pikmin 2
What do you think of Pikmin 3? At least from what you've heard of it.

I might be wrong, but I'd guess that you don't have a Wii U and so haven't played Pikmin 3. Do you intend to get one?

For me, Pikmin 3 was my main reason for buying a Wii U when I did. I think I still prefer Pikmin 2 because I prefer having caves, but Pikmin 3 does add nice major multitasking features and has much larger surface stages than the other games.

Go Up