June 28, 2024, 10:45:22 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PS4 or Xbox One

Started by Geno, November 10, 2013, 12:35:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

What are you getting.

PS4
8 (53.3%)
Xbox One
0 (0%)
Wii U
4 (26.7%)
I'm a PC neckbeard elitist prick who wouldn't dare touch such peasantry
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Go Down

Geno

I'm probably goin PS4 for now, but I'll pick up the Xbox One for the cool exclusives comin out. How bout you?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

the PS4 is the only one i care about that much

i'll get a Wii U maybe once the new DKCR comes out, but it's mostly for playing Wii games tbh cause i never got a Wii so i figure might as well get two consoles in one

i have no desire to get an Xbox One. maybe years after launch.

but either way, i never buy any console that soon after launch.

ME##

at the moment probably neither.  the ps4 looks more interesting, but getting one anywhere near launch is only for crazies.

Snowy

Out of the consoles, the PS4 looks the most appealing. But I don't know how soon I want to get one.

Geno

PS4 has hardly any games I'm interested in at this point though. Knack and Infamous are the only ones I would buy.

Naughty Dog said they're currently working on two games for the PS4, so I'm mostly hyped for those.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

bluaki

I just got a Wii U a month ago

I might get a PS4 in a year or two from now
SteamMachine maybe, also not for a couple years from now
Xbox One probably never

Last gen, I got a Wii within a month or so after launch, a PS3 like five years after it launched, and never got a 360.

Kalahari Inkantation

currently i want none of them, but i'd imagine in a couple of years once prices have declined and libraries have grown i'll eventually pick up a ps4 and wii u

Hiro

I'd like to get a Wii U in the next year or so, maybe if I see a good black friday deal, mainly for Mario 3D World and eventually Smash Bros and Mario Kart.
I'll get a PS4 in a year or two when it actually has some games

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: #rektron on November 10, 2013, 01:26:40 PM
currently i want none of them, but i'd imagine in a couple of years once prices have declined and libraries have grown i'll eventually pick up a ps4 and wii u
same
I love [you]

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on November 10, 2013, 01:03:31 PM
PS4 has hardly any games I'm interested in at this point though. Knack and Infamous are the only ones I would buy.

Naughty Dog said they're currently working on two games for the PS4, so I'm mostly hyped for those.

none of them have any games at launch and no consoles ever have any games at launch why is it so hard for so many people to realize this

why the heck do people buy things at launch

don't let's

ME##

i'd just like to point out that the xbox had halo at its launch so this is fa lse

Geno

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on November 10, 2013, 03:12:38 PM
none of them have any games at launch and no consoles ever have any games at launch why is it so hard for so many people to realize this

why the heck do people buy things at launch
Xbox One actually has a really impressive launch title list.

Classic

I have a Wii U.

Down the line, I could POSSIBLY consider a PS4.

[spoiler]I think it's funny more people are planning to get a Wii U before/around the time of their other console.[/spoiler]

Thyme

Quote from: CLASSIC on November 10, 2013, 04:34:36 PM
[spoiler]I think it's funny more people are planning to get a Wii U before/around the time of their other console.[/spoiler]

i blame super mario cats

Go Up