July 01, 2024, 02:27:03 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PS4 or Xbox One

Started by Geno, November 10, 2013, 12:35:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

What are you getting.

PS4
8 (53.3%)
Xbox One
0 (0%)
Wii U
4 (26.7%)
I'm a PC neckbeard elitist prick who wouldn't dare touch such peasantry
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Go Down

TooB

Quote from: Geno on November 10, 2013, 05:56:49 PM
The first Dead Rising was one of my favorite games of this generation. It had loads of flaws, sure, but there was just something about it that I loved.
thats cool though
I really wanted to like that game, but it just frustrated the hell outta me

don't let's

Quote from: David on November 10, 2013, 04:00:09 PM
i'd just like to point out that the xbox had halo at its launch so this is fa lse
actually xbox did have a few good ones too

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_game_console_launch_games

TooB

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on November 10, 2013, 08:14:52 PM
actually xbox did have a few good ones too

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_game_console_launch_games
theres always at least a couple good games at a consoles launch, just not enough

Hiro

do you really need more than two good launch titles i mean how much money are you going to spend all at once anyway, i don't get this about needed like 12 excellent games before a system's worth having when you're obviously not buying all 12 of those games

don't let's

Quote from: / on November 10, 2013, 09:03:15 PM
do you really need more than two good launch titles i mean how much money are you going to spend all at once anyway, i don't get this about needed like 12 excellent games before a system's worth having when you're obviously not buying all 12 of those games
Yeah I was about to say, all that money you're putting down for the system, plus getting a game or two at launch... As long as they're of an ok length and/or replayable... That's a lot of money to spending at one time especially with the price of consoles.

Snowy

I don't think that a system needs 12 amazing games at launch, but more than two would be nice. I would like a nice veriaty of games to pick from and not be forced to get the only two that are good lol.

But I did get a Wii at launch so I think I might be a bad judge of all this.

don't let's

Snowy

Well when neither console is backwards compatible, you have to buy a game to actually use the system. goowan

Kalahari Inkantation

but then after playing the only two launch games whose metacritic scored aren't in the negatives, you have to deal with the yearlong drought of delays and cancellations and broken promises that tends to come along with new consoles

and then only once developers have actually found their footing by the next year is there a steady flow of decent games

TooB

Choices are nice. Like with ps3, resistance was like the one good game

Go Up