June 26, 2024, 04:39:05 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

A Link between Links

Started by TooB, October 27, 2013, 08:32:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

Kalahari Inkantation

we should probably just get used to the idea of zelda being an easy franchise

it's been that way since wind waker and despite frequent complaints, nintendo has made no attempt whatsoever to change it

ME##

maybe zelda's always been easy, it's just now that you aren't wee kids playing it any more

Snowy

Well I finished it tonight lol.

The Temples aren't hard at all and the game throws money at you in chests instead of putting keys in them and making the Temples longer.

Kalahari Inkantation

most zelda fans are probably better at games today than they were as young'uns, but early zeldas were definitely harder, even excluding the first two lol

Snowy

Though I really liked that I could go in any order I wanted.

Patrick Stickles

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on November 23, 2013, 06:28:06 PM
is it like skyward sword where every single dungeon is the same size as the first and take no time at all. If so, then what the fuck nintendo.
considering there isn't any set order for the later dungeons, i imagine this would have to be the case

though i didn't realize how much i hated that about skyward sword. like even the last level was a total of 9 rooms. the level before that i can't even remember. ugh skyward sword
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Hiro

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on November 23, 2013, 06:28:06 PM
is it like skyward sword where every single dungeon is the same size as the first and take no time at all. If so, then what the fuck nintendo.
what

ncba93ivyase

i'm liking it a lot

the only thins i'm not liking are the YOU"VE BEEN PLAYING 2 LONG warnings you get when you save and the fact that the overworld feels small, and your movement speed makes it seem even tinier

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

silvertone

TooB

Samus Aran

although in earthbound it was a well-written joke goowan

Dullahan

Classic

TooB

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on November 27, 2013, 08:01:22 PM
although in earthbound it was a well-written joke goowan
exactly. They should have done the same with Zelda

Go Up