June 28, 2024, 10:21:26 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Vita Slim & Vita TV

Started by Hiro, September 08, 2013, 11:53:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

also the screen has a weird border on it that kind of matches the sticker-like lock screen

bluaki

If I ever get any Vita, it'll probably be Vita TV giggle;

Snowy

I'm tempted to sell my vita before the obvious price drop and just get a Vita TV. Every game I actually use my Vita for can easily be played with a PS3 controller.

Quote from: #rektron on September 09, 2013, 05:37:38 PM
more images:

http://press-start.com.au/2013/09/09/sony-announce-thinner-lighter-vita/

it looks exactly identical to the current vita lol

i really like the pastel color theme though
I want them to put the Slim next to a launch Vita so I can see the size differences.

Aside from maybe being a bit thinner, I have no real complains about the Vita as it is.

Kalahari Inkantation

Hiro

snowy i'd just keep the vita you have, there's no loss in having it but you have compatibility with all vita games, ps4 remote play, a better screen, and maybe 3G access if you have that model

Snowy

Quote from: Snack Dad on September 09, 2013, 09:55:46 PM
snowy i'd just keep the vita you have, there's no loss in having it but you have compatibility with all vita games, ps4 remote play, a better screen, and maybe 3G access if you have that model
I do have the 3G model, but the thing is that I just don't play it goowan I only use it for P4G and maybe Soul Sacrifice. But depending on how they do the touch interface I might keep it.

Mando Pandango

i've always loved the vita's aesthetics tbh

but games
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ME##

Mando Pandango

honestly if there were just GAMES i'd love to have the blue one
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ME##

if sony actually decides to release the different shades here.  [spoiler]at least the vita is region free and japan [basically] uses the same outlets we do awdood; [/spoiler]

Snowy

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on September 10, 2013, 05:37:33 PM
i've always loved the vita's aesthetics tbh

but games
The games that I've played on the Vita are really good, and I've enjoyed them.

But I cannot stress the fact that I cannot be happier that I didn't pay for my Vita, as I would be furious right now. goowan

Kalahari Inkantation

http://www.polygon.com/2013/9/11/4718538/original-ps-vita-screen-gets-compared-to-the-new-re-designed-system

that seems like quite a bit of a downgrade, despite the issues with oled longevity :(

if i ever do get a (portable) vita, i think i'll probably just pick up the old model used

as for the TVita, i'm sold

Snowy

Those colors on the new one look awful. awdood;

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm unrealistically really hoping that just happens to be a defective unit and they're not all so much yellower than the oled models :'(

Go Up