September 28, 2024, 08:27:17 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Art Board has too many stickies.

Started by silvertone, June 28, 2013, 07:31:46 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

it feels bloated. we should get rid of one. I nominate the 'TV - Currently Watching Thread'

also god bless.

silvertone

thinking about it
"music currently listening to" can go too. we have the last.fm signifiers and it is just youtube links that no one clicks.

snoorkel

Hiro

shouldn't this be in the suggestions thread
also can last.fm collage be pinned and altered into a "Last.fm" thread with a usernames directory and we can still post our collages. maybe merge this with the existing "currently listening" thread since that one is kind of a staple of the art board
i think the tv thread should stay and not the kpop sorry guys
snorkel why'd you unpin them all, i think one each for movies/tv/books/music is good but nothing more

also i think this should apply to all pinned threads boyah-wide can we have a character limit so they don't take up 2 lines

silvertone

Quote from: Snack Dad on June 28, 2013, 12:49:32 PM
shouldn't this be in the suggestions thread
also can last.fm collage be pinned and altered into a "Last.fm" thread with a usernames directory and we can still post our collages. maybe merge this with the existing "currently listening" thread since that one is kind of a staple of the art board
i think the tv thread should stay and not the kpop sorry guys
snorkel why'd you unpin them all, i think one each for movies/tv/books/music is good but nothing more

also i think this should apply to all pinned threads boyah-wide can we have a character limit so they don't take up 2 lines
post your shitty suggestions some where else  Punk.

Hiro

For vg board:

Recent purchases, current and last beaten game
Boyager online multiplayer updates
Gamertags, PSN, Steam and Nintendo Network IDs

snoorkel

i agree. i aint touchin video game board though

silvertone

Quote from: Snack Dad on June 28, 2013, 12:55:07 PM
For vg board:

Recent purchases, current and last beaten game
Boyager online multiplayer updates
Gamertags, PSN, Steam and Nintendo Network IDs
keep the gamer tags

Hiro

Quote from: lifetrneds on June 28, 2013, 01:00:53 PM
i agree. i aint touchin video game board though
agree with who and whhynot

snoorkel

i will make your suggested changes to art boar

Hiro

don't let's

Just pin a directory thread that has links to the various threads one might want to post in. Maybe.

don't let's

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on June 28, 2013, 01:50:12 PM
Just pin a directory thread that has links to the various threads one might want to post in. Maybe.
Although, thinking about it, that would probably suck in some regards because it wouldn't have the new post and last post buttons. Unless those could be added in somehow.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

delethe the whole fucking art board

ME##

Go Up