Official unofficial Gen 4 hype thread: First Full-HD™ port announced

Started by ME##, June 02, 2013, 12:06:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Who do you predict will have the best E3 showing this year?

EA
Microsoft
Nintendo
Sony
Ubisoft
Ouya
Other
Whoever wins, we all lose.
APPLE
Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

comparison screens:

http://gearnuke.com/god-war-3-remastered-ps3-vs-ps4-screenshot-comparison/

lol $40 for this

and it's not even a compilation like the various gow collections that came to ps3, it's gow3 alone

don't let's

ME##

ME##

[spoiler]imagine if ea were to start making hd remasters of its yearly sports titles? [/spoiler]

TooB

Quote from: David on March 23, 2015, 05:48:30 PM
[spoiler]imagine if ea were to start making hd remasters of its yearly sports titles? [/spoiler]
they'll do that but call them current years.
madden 2001 will be madden 2016 and so on....

think about it.... ea would be the first to do something like that

don't let's

bluaki

Their choice of hardware seems weird to me. Why wouldn't they try benchmarking on the actual Alienware Steam Machine hardware instead of some random build they had lying around?

The unanimously lower performance of their SteamOS graphs compared to Windows even in purely CPU benchmarking seems particularly strange; I wouldn't be surprised if they tested Windows first and then before letting the system cool down at all immediately switched over to the SteamOS testing.

I'd totally expect benchmarks to show Linux to perform slightly worse than Windows with most GPU-intensive games because of both the video driver development and game development prioritizing Windows for optimization efforts (and also X11), but I put some doubt in results with that much and such consistent difference in favor of Windows.

Thyme

tho you really have to wonder why capcom would bother

the number of unaware idiots who would buy it wouldn't be worth it confuseddood;

ME##

Quote from: Whyme on November 21, 2015, 04:55:14 PM
tho you really have to wonder why capcom would bother

the number of unaware idiots who would buy it wouldn't be worth it confuseddood;
don't discount people who are delusional enough to hope it'll be better than last time. 

[spoiler]just look at those who sit and hope each new elder scrolls or fallout game will not be a bug-ridden pile of shit[/spoiler]

Go Up