September 29, 2024, 02:34:16 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Smash 4 Discussion Thread (Join our weekly SMASH!)

Started by strongbad, May 31, 2013, 12:30:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Favorite Character?

Fox
1 (33.3%)
Link
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Go Down

strongbad

bluaki

Quote from: udderfailure on April 22, 2014, 07:28:06 AM
No cf
It must be fake
1. Captain Falcon is in the 6th column, bottom row
2. The lack of any particular characters in a roster doesn't deconfirm the image as legit if they're unlockable
3. It's still probably fake anyway. Apparently, a lot of the artwork for not-yet-confirmed characters is taken from fairly easy-to-find pictures around the internet. Also, "Ice Climbers" has so far always been called "Ice Climber" in Japan.

Kalahari Inkantation

yeah, the wii fit trainer's icon immediately gives it away

strongbad

Quote from: bluaki on April 22, 2014, 09:36:24 AM
Quote from: udderfailure on April 22, 2014, 07:28:06 AM
No cf
It must be fake
1. Captain Falcon is in the 6th column, bottom row
2. The lack of any particular characters in a roster doesn't deconfirm the image as legit if they're unlockable
3. It's still probably fake anyway. Apparently, a lot of the artwork for not-yet-confirmed characters is taken from fairly easy-to-find pictures around the internet. Also, "Ice Climbers" has so far always been called "Ice Climber" in Japan.

1. oop

TooB

I love that Chrom was announced.
surely will be better than Ike, i hope.

TooB

still would love lyn as a playable character though

TooB

Hiro

i do not fucking want chrom in it, why the hell do we have to have both fire emblem characters be blue-haired cape/sword guys
srsly i want tharja lol

strongbad

really curious how the competitive scene will develop for this game
seems like the online could actually support the scene which is awesome

although making fd-only stages the only "competitive" stages is dumb (if past smash games are an example) since some characters need platforms to be good

bluaki

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Quote from: SakuraiPic of the day. You can choose to play as the girl villager too!! How lovely.

So, Villager has alt costumes for some of the default character styles you can start with in AC games.
It was also confirmed earlier that Wii Fit Trainer has the male version selectable as an alt costume.

strongbad

meh i dont think it is really that cool
i mean the wii u pro controller will be fine (people only like the gamecube controller because they like melee and this isnt melee) and this controller doesn't address the biggest problem: the controllers are still wireless
smash 4 tournaments are going to be a shit show lol

YPrrrr

QuoteGeneral Director of Nintendo France, Stephan Bole, told French website Le Figaro that "NFC will be used in the Wii U version of Super Smash Bros."

Well shit

TooB

Quote from: udderfailure on May 22, 2014, 01:56:10 AM
meh i dont think it is really that cool
i mean the wii u pro controller will be fine (people only like the gamecube controller because they like melee and this isnt melee) and this controller doesn't address the biggest problem: the controllers are still wireless
smash 4 tournaments are going to be a shit show lol
i may or may not get this.
Its less than 30$ and i dont have a pro controller. But i also just may invest in a pro because of future games that i may prefer to use it on

Go Up