September 29, 2024, 02:25:31 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Smash 4 Discussion Thread (Join our weekly SMASH!)

Started by strongbad, May 31, 2013, 12:30:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Favorite Character?

Fox
1 (33.3%)
Link
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

yes

though it doesn't seem like they've ever really taken that into account in the smash bros. games, and i guess they have even less of a reason to do so now considering they're using a modified other m design (in which she was generally the shortest human even with the ridiculous heels) lol

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: David on April 09, 2014, 02:10:16 PM
isn't her canon height 6'3" or some shit like that
while in the Power suit
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

TooB

Im just glad shes in it. So now i got little mac, megaman, and zero suit by herself to play as.
Oh, and sheik of course.

bluaki

I don't decide what characters to cycle between until I play the game and get a feel for them.

As of Brawl, the list of fighters I used often, in roughly descending order of usage: Pikachu, Toon Link, Ness, Zelda, Luigi, Kirby, ZSS, Olimar, Ice Climbers, Pokemon Trainer

Judging from what I see so far, Rosalina is one new character who I'm most likely to use, MegaMan/Greninja/Villager are also possible candidates, and I doubt I'll use Little Mac or Wii Fit Trainer

TooB

I just know these characters are ones i will use. Regardless.
Maybe another character will become my main, but i will use these other ones anyway for sure

Snowy

Quote from: David on April 09, 2014, 02:10:16 PM
isn't her canon height 6'3" or some shit like that
idr if that's in her suit or out of it. I do know she was v. tall though

Hiro

they also didn't use the grey panels from that design either, tec
but yeah samus is uncomfortably hot in this game

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: HOG MAMA on April 10, 2014, 01:35:38 AM
they also didn't use the grey panels from that design either, tec
but yeah samus is uncomfortably hot in this game

wat

the color of her sleeves is completely arbitrary

the decision of whether or not to sacrifice personal mobility and stability for the sake of vanity isn't

of course they don't need to copy older zss designs exactly, but i would def. prefer for them to keep new designs practical and within reason as previous designs at least attempted to

on a related note, i know samus spends most of her time in space, but good gourd, i'm not sure i want to know why her chest seems to suddenly be defying gravity

[spoiler]

i long for the days when metroid fanservice was wholly inconsequential and limited to a two-second non-interactive still image at the very end of the game :'([/spoiler]

bluaki

Quote from: Tectron on April 10, 2014, 09:20:02 AM
on a related note, i know samus spends most of her time in space, but good gourd, i'm not sure i want to know why her chest seems to suddenly be defying gravity
Defying gravity? I think that's how it'd end up when wearing something that tight.

Kalahari Inkantation

i feel like actual tight clothing would be more likely to compress fatty tissue than to accentuate it like that lol

especially considering what it's designed for in samus' case

though unlike the heels, i guess that's not really a problem new to smash bros. rofl

bluaki

Quote from: Tectron on April 10, 2014, 09:52:38 AM
i feel like actual tight clothing would be more likely to compress fatty tissue than to accentuate it like that lol

especially considering what it's designed for in samus' case

though unlike the heels, i guess that's not really a problem new to smash bros. rofl
If they compress, the outfit isn't fitted right and there will be pain if left on for a prolonged time.

It's like wearing a bra that's too small. Which, in Samus's case of sudden unnatural breast enlargement, might be a problem sillydood;

Samus Aran

to be fair, her breasts have been getting larger in the actual metroid series as well. though i think they're more exaggerated in smash bros.

Commander Fuckass

'Idgaf more fap material for me'- kaz
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Snowy

Samus Aran

Quote from: Sif on April 10, 2014, 02:17:50 PM
'Idgaf more fap material for me'- kaz

definitely not the case - samus is a character i respect a bit too much for that (at least, that's about the best way to describe it that i can think of)

Go Up