Official Smash 4 Discussion Thread (Join our weekly SMASH!)

Started by strongbad, May 31, 2013, 12:30:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Favorite Character?

Fox
1 (33.3%)
Link
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: bluaki on December 27, 2013, 06:21:07 AM
I didn't mention Waluigi confuseddood;

I think Waluigi and Daisy are the least likely potential characters I see people request. The main Mario series (even excluding Wario, Yoshi, and DK) already had more fighters than any other series and just got its first new representative since Melee. Even if they were to add a 6th, before Waluigi, I'd sooner expect Toad, Baby Mario, or one of the many different partners, enemies, and bosses throughout the history of Mario platforming and RPG games. Although Wario has his own series, Waluigi doesn't even appear in it.

i know you didn't

i didn't quote you when i said that or anything. it was just a post i made that was not in reply to anything in particular.

just that...if they add waluigi, i'm offing myself. simple as that.

ME##

Quote from: YPR Classic on December 28, 2013, 02:32:37 PM
Ness is definitely going to be back. They're not going to scrap a popular charactertthat's been in everyinstallment to date. Same with captain falcon. Jigglypuff might not since she lacks the popularity but she probably will and i like her because she's constantly underestimated
how do you know for certain that the jigglypuff included in previous instalments is a female?  or if it is biologically a female that it identifies as one??

Hiro

Quote from: bluaki on December 27, 2013, 06:21:07 AM
Although Wario has his own series, Waluigi doesn't even appear in it.
yo waluigi needs his own game

YPrrrr

Quote from: David on December 28, 2013, 02:56:00 PM
how do you know for certain that the jigglypuff included in previous instalments is a female?  or if it is biologically a female that it identifies as one??
don't make me smack you  saddood;

ME##

YPrrrr

Samus Aran

YPrrrr

Classic

Classic

Wrench

Are they even trying with these new characters?
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Samus Aran

that image is from all the way back before brawl was finished lol

Patrick Stickles

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on January 04, 2014, 12:36:24 PM
that image is from all the way back before brawl was finished lol

i kind of doubt it considering it's in the style of smash 4 introductions and not brawl introductions
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Samus Aran

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on January 04, 2014, 12:41:33 PM
i kind of doubt it considering it's in the style of smash 4 introductions and not brawl introductions

yeah nvm im dumb i just realized that too

for some reason i thought that joke was way older than it is

Go Up