May 16, 2024, 09:02:54 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

It's not my fault that-

Started by 6M69I69B9, March 06, 2013, 06:08:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

March 06, 2013, 06:08:28 PM Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 06:15:17 PM by The Last MIB
Just a tempera painting I did a moment ago:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I might sound odd below, but fuck it.  

Who fucking loves this manga?  To be honest, this has been the first manga in about six or seven years that I've been hooked on.  I'm not even into manga or anime that much.  I...found out about this book on Encyclopedia Dramatica, and I instantly got hooked.  Link:  http://www.mangareader.net/its-not-my-fault-that-im-not-popular/1

Regardless of some of annoying shit in there- I love it.  It doesn't even come off to me to being funny, odd or whatever- it's just the specific events that happen in this book that just make me want to cry and laugh at myself at the same time when I compare my life to this sixteen-year-old girl, haha.  One reason being is that I feel as if I have some sort of "speech" problem or just this shyness that I just can't get over when speaking to people once in a while and then think of me sound like some dumbfuck- but then I'd be okay when I'm with familiar people.  I know that narcissism.  And I'm glad that many fans have found this book to connect to.  No stupid sci-fi shit, no feudal Japan, etc.- just real life.  This book, too, makes me wonder how many kids and/or teens feel this way.  It makes me want to become a Social Worker even more- specifically for K-12.  Every time I have some sort of sympathy for Tomoko Kuroki, I think of some kid in the future that may have the same problems who I can actually counsel. 

Maybe I'm taking this too much- but it's just how I feel.  

I'm glad this is getting adapted into an anime and how the author and artist have become so successful.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Go Up