September 29, 2024, 02:38:07 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

my girlfriend's mom was arrested

Started by ncba93ivyase, January 24, 2013, 08:23:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Classic

Great news indeed. Congrats, and sorry about your stuff.

Mando Pandango

That's really good to hear. Hope things go relatively smoothly from here on out.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

Kalahari Inkantation

FAMY2

have they found any of your stuff?   O_0

YPrrrr

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: FAMY2 on January 25, 2013, 06:27:22 AM
have they found any of your stuff?   O_0
i don't think they have yet

But now my renter's insurance will be paying me for everything I lost.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

don't let's

ncba93ivyase

January 25, 2013, 10:28:27 AM #9 Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 10:41:08 AM by Pancake Persona
Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on January 25, 2013, 08:25:59 AM
So how's the rest of her family?
her dad's side is ultra-conservative but generally very nice and completely sane outside of politics. i spent christmas with her dad and paternal grandmother and i felt even more relaxed around them than i do with my own family

her mother's side is completely crazy, though. they're blaming all of this on my girlfriend and saying "it's your fault your money was taken btw your mom wouldn't do this your crazy boyfriend staged a robbery and took all your money" and we have a screenshot of the check her mom cashed (with my girlfriend's name on it) stealing all of her money akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood;

Also, her mom was dumb enough to leave a note on the door of our apartment saying "Apartment for subleasing contact at: xxx-xxx-xxxx :)" Everybody still somehow believes that she's completely innocent and she's telling every single person that it's all an elaborate setup by me. goonish

The worst part is that this is basically a repeat of the divorce between my girlfriend's parents. She stole everything her husband owned, destroyed it, then had her mom (my girlfriend's grandma) testify in court saying "blah blah blah THEY'RE RACIST THEY'RE TERRIBLE PEOPLE GIVE ME CUSTODY." Also, my girlfriend's mom intentionally broke her foot before the court date to make herself look even more pitiful.

She won custody of the kids. akudood;

Also, she's claiming to have gall bladder problems at the moment. Soooooo it's just a repeat of 15 years ago.

funny story: my girlfriend's dad was supposed to have visitation rights on weekends. her mom once threw tacks in the driveway so that he couldn't enter the driveway without popping his tires

around age 14 she forced my girlfriend to completely cut off contact from her dad because "lol you're too busy with homework to talk to your dad". this was completely in violation of the court but they didn't do anything because lol feminism

so my girlfriend had to secretly talk to her dad on a secret phone

so basically history is repeating itself and her dad's side wasn't angry enough to actually push shit and prove what a crazy bitch she was

The reason her mom chimped out is because my girlfriend was supposed to go home and work for her over Christmas break. The problem: she'd texted her the day before break and told her this, and I was hoping we'd have a couple days together first. I had friends over, I was pissed, and I said I was going to go to New York. I had a friend from New Jersey who was willing to have my stay at his place and it was settled.

My girlfriend wanted to go, but was afraid to. She texted her mom and said that I'd just announced to her that I bought her tickets to a Broadway show (just to say I had monetary investment in the trip so that she couldn't easily drag her back home), and her mom said that it's bullshit and that I'm basically too retarded to ever plan a trip to anywhere.

So we went to New York and had fun and her mom filed a missing persons report even though she knew where we were. She also went to a friend's workplace several times and screamed at her because "YOU'RE INVOLVED IN THIS"... when she really wasn't. She got my girlfriend's entire call records and called every goddamn person on the list to ask where she was. Half said they honestly didn't know, and the other half said we were in New York.

She still went to the police and lied about not knowing our location, and also called the cops on my parents (wat).

Also, the very night we left was the night she stole all my woman's money. Sadly, it's a joint account and it's technically not criminal--it's something we could attempt to resolve in civil court, but I feel like the outcome won't be good and we're not going to waste our time/stress out over it.

The next day is when the nutbag called me, screamed at me, and said she was going to throw out all my property. I called the rental office and alerted them, and they basically said "well we have to give her a key because she's a cosigner and lol tough shit kids." Too bad it's a felony and they permitted it, because it's very possible that I could sue them.

Our stuff was all stolen the day after we got to NY. She didn't hesitate at all.

The next day is when the police paid us a visit and basically said "this is a waste of our time."

The next day we returned home and saw that everything was gone. The police said "well it looks like your mom evicted you there's nothing we can do." I know that evictions require a notice, and she's only a cosigner. The cops thought we were dumb kids.

We went to the DA's office and they said "what the fuck this is a fucking felony and what if you're going to be evicted you need a 30 days notice and this bitch can't even legally do it without a court order."

And just yesterday the police finally got off their ass and did something.

and that's my pitch for a lifetime original movie hocuspocus;

don't let's

Whoa, that's a lot a mess. Hope that gets sorted out for you.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

silvertone

ncba93ivyase

so the hearing was supposed to be yesterday

she was given a 30 day postponement  akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 31, 2013, 12:43:45 AM
so the hearing was supposed to be yesterday

she was given a 30 day postponement  akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood;
Welcome to the legal system

Go Up