whatever became of lawlz's situation with his girlfriend's batshit insane mother

Started by Samus Aran, January 14, 2013, 03:16:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Daddy

lawlz and girlfriend began traveling the nation in search of the bitchmom

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Rain Man on January 14, 2013, 05:53:11 PM
mom got away with it probably
this is what seems to be happening goonish

the cops told us to go to the magistrate, who told us to go to the da, whose clerks told us the cops need to handle this. the cops tell us we need to get the officer we filed the report with to handle it, and she only works 12 am to 8 am, so i'm calling again in a few minutes. each time i call i get someone else and they say "lol can we take a message" and i think this'll be my 4th time trying

a couple days ago her grandma sent an email saying "this is a bad time to not talk to your mom she's sick blah blah" and some other bullshit. my girlfriend sent a response explaining the whole situation with pictures. just tonight we got an email from her mom saying "YOU BETTER NOT MOVE FORWARD WITH THIS OR YOU AND YOUR PARENTS WILL REGRET IT"

so i'm calling again soon to tell them she's threatening us now and they better goddamn do something because we're staying with a friend and it's not safe to go outside akudood;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 14, 2013, 08:31:28 PM
this is what seems to be happening goonish

the cops told us to go to the magistrate, who told us to go to the da, whose clerks told us the cops need to handle this. the cops tell us we need to get the officer we filed the report with to handle it, and she only works 12 am to 8 am, so i'm calling again in a few minutes. each time i call i get someone else and they say "lol can we take a message" and i think this'll be my 4th time trying

a couple days ago her grandma sent an email saying "this is a bad time to not talk to your mom she's sick blah blah" and some other bullshit. my girlfriend sent a response explaining the whole situation with pictures. just tonight we got an email from her mom saying "YOU BETTER NOT MOVE FORWARD WITH THIS OR YOU AND YOUR PARENTS WILL REGRET IT"

so i'm calling again soon to tell them she's threatening us now and they better goddamn do something because we're staying with a friend and it's not safe to go outside akudood;

Keep all the texts and emails you get from her safe and at hand.
And fuck that bullshit runaround you're getting from the authorities. You already have evidence of a crime being committed (she stole a bunch of your shit, right?) so why wouldn't they act on this right away?

silvertone

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on January 14, 2013, 08:41:37 PM
Keep all the texts and emails you get from her safe and at hand.
And fuck that bullshit runaround you're getting from the authorities. You already have evidence of a crime being committed (she stole a bunch of your shit, right?) so why wouldn't they act on this right away?

she's a mother. they assume we're just dumb kids and mummy knows best.

i mean, what kind of mom steals all your property including your dirty underwear and every last dime in your bank account akudood;
Quote from: [23]crossdressers on January 14, 2013, 08:53:11 PM
Your Mother and I think you should leave.

do u guys have a lawyer
we're college students with no rich family members lol

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 14, 2013, 08:58:06 PM
she's a mother. they assume we're just dumb kids and mummy knows best.

Well, best of luck though.
I hope you guys are able to get through everything without letting it impact your relationship too much.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on January 14, 2013, 09:02:54 PM
Well, best of luck though.
I hope you guys are able to get through everything without letting it impact your relationship too much.
We're fine and we realize it's not our fault.

we're pissed at the police for not doing anything and the fact we're still locked into our lease and need to make payments for an apartment we aren't even living in

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 14, 2013, 09:05:19 PM
We're fine and we realize it's not our fault.

Well, cool. That's good to hear.

As for the cops, I'd say just keep calling and calling. There is no reason why you should have to jump through so many goddamn hoops to address this.

ncba93ivyase

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up