October 07, 2024, 08:19:56 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The zodiac

Started by The spy who loves you, January 10, 2013, 09:34:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The spy who loves you

I know this will sound so silly to you guys but in my time away i've actually recently became a believer in astrology. I' a taurus and find the descriptions of a taurus male to fit me almost exactly (romantic, loner, emotional,gourmet,routine etc.). but I guess what really makes me believe in it is looking into the past and finding truth in the compatibilities and relationships people of certain signs have to each other. Tauruses are known to  almost always cling to each other naturally, and I've recently discovered a lot of people who have mentored me in the past or took an immediate liking to me and nurturing for seemingly no reason turn out to be tauruses. Many of my old friends and ex girlfriends are water and earth signs which makes sense. I know its not actual science but I've found a lot of truth in it for whatever reason.

Travis

Not only is the zodiac firm instance in reality, pending

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Today's Horoscope

Today, you might wake up and you might not. You may find yourself feeling refreshed upon awaking or you might feel tired and gummy.

Today, those around you will feel sexually attracted to you unless they do not feel sexually attracted to you. You may receive several compliments about your appearance in the afternoon between 12:00 PM and 6:00 PM unless nobody compliments you about your appearance.

Today you will feel compelled to try something new unless you stick to the old and your goals will be an arm-length away unless they're actually farther away.

Today something will happen somewhere, and if it does, we can pop in in here for good measure.

*Your lucky numbers are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,etc.

me003

boring ^^^^^

I find astrology interesting as well, have you heard of auras? This was news to me until I met someone who said they could see auras around everyone.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Nyerp

boognish fucking destroyed this thread

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Master Shake on January 11, 2013, 12:06:28 AM
boring ^^^^^

(Confirmation Bias)
Quote from: Master Shake on January 11, 2013, 12:06:28 AM

I find astrology interesting as well, have you heard of auras? This was news to me until I met someone who said they could see auras around everyone.

I've known two people who could see auras in my lifetime so far.
One would get intense migraines and see zig-zags and blobs permeate off people and objects and the other was a chronic liar.

ncba93ivyase

Virgo and Pisces and Cancer and Gemini and Leo and Capricorn and akjdhajk define you just as well.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

silvertone

January 11, 2013, 12:01:43 PM #7 Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 12:09:22 PM by [23]crossdressers
astrology is really cool and interesting, i like to think of it as a 'self knowledge' tool. Like producing art or the I Ching, it might be ambigious at times but it forces you to reflect on yrself and that can be Pretty Healthy imo

~edit~ it is also cool if you really get into it cos then you Learn Something and even if it is a pseudo science it is still an Artifact of our Culture so you are still learning smth relevant.

snoorkel

i don't think it's really an issue of "belief" it's just recognizing the fact that people's personalities are affected by the time of year they are born into . .  . ..which was obviously noticed and taken note of by Ancients who had a lot of generations to consider it

there isn't any (nor does anyone say there's supposed to be any) magic about it, and what is called ""mundane astrology"" like "watch out for a big challenge today!" is bs.

but in general i agre e astrological signs especially in conjunction with MBTI types are extremely useful metrics for classifying people and making divisions between them  lubdoods;

YPrrrr

This thread went about as expected  n_u

??????

Quote from: [23]crossdressers on January 11, 2013, 12:01:43 PM
astrology is really cool and interesting, i like to think of it as a 'self knowledge' tool. Like producing art or the I Ching, it might be ambigious at times but it forces you to reflect on yrself and that can be Pretty Healthy imo

~edit~ it is also cool if you really get into it cos then you Learn Something and even if it is a pseudo science it is still an Artifact of our Culture so you are still learning smth relevant.
this is why i like tarot cards
archetypes and personality, what more can anyone ask for

silvertone

Quote from: Clucky on January 12, 2013, 12:28:16 PM
this is why i like tarot cards
archetypes and personality, what more can anyone ask for
i wish i had more magical friends  cry;

??????

me too
i am bord of Drug Users and coilege teens

Go Up