NO TIME FOR THE OL IN N OUT MY LUV, IVE JUST COME TO READ THE METER

Started by ncba93ivyase, January 03, 2013, 12:05:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

I had In N Out last night for the first time and I was impressed with how cheap it was. $3.30 for a huge-ass burger and $1.50 for fries? jesus

also, those milkshakes are good

I guess the prices are low because everybody in california has no money left after paying rent

$3000+ for a studio apartment that's not even in a highly urbanized area what the fuck goonish

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Hiro

1) The burgers are big but not huge, but yeah it's tasty
2) Where the fuck are you looking for places goonish

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Snack Dad on January 03, 2013, 12:43:55 PM
the burgers are huge compared to what i get on the east coast

everything in the bay area is at least $2500

i can't find anything cheaper than that that's still in a decent neighborhood and within 40 miles of my current location

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Hiro

I can't think of any chains exclusive to the west coast with particularly large burgers
"decent neighborhood" lol
SF is pretty expensive though

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Travis

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 03, 2013, 12:47:41 PM
Quote from: Snack Dad on January 03, 2013, 12:43:55 PM
the burgers are huge compared to what i get on the east coast

everything in the bay area is at least $2500

i can't find anything cheaper than that that's still in a decent neighborhood and within 40 miles of my current location
live in the ghetto

silvertone

snoorkel

i thought in n out was really fgood until i realized it's only a parody of real california burgers

[spoiler]but their loaded fries are damn good[/spoiler]

[spoiler]i pay $1850 (albeit in LA but a relatively VALUABLE neighborhood adjacent to downtown) for something like 1200 sq ft 3 bedroom + 2 bath[/spoiler]

there's plenty of good tech jobs in LA if you know where to start looking  wariodood;

snoorkel

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: easyfalafelrecipes on January 03, 2013, 10:06:27 PM
i thought in n out was really fgood until i realized it's only a parody of real california burgers

[spoiler]but their loaded fries are damn good[/spoiler]

[spoiler]i pay $1850 (albeit in LA but a relatively VALUABLE neighborhood adjacent to downtown) for something like 1200 sq ft 3 bedroom + 2 bath[/spoiler]

there's plenty of good tech jobs in LA if you know where to start looking  wariodood;
>implying i'd want to deal with la smog

if i'm ever back in california i'll get some real food. i only had a few hours to myself this time

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Samus Aran

snoorkel

silvertone

Daddy

Go Up