May 05, 2024, 06:58:43 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by The artist formally known, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

"Nude" -Radiohead

I fucking love this song. cjlubdoods;

Quote from: steal on November 24, 2008, 06:27:19 PM
IT'S THAT ONE GUY AND HE'S MY HERO
I figured that, but how that fuck does the instrument he's using even work? doodhuh;

The Speaker Of Words

Hermione Granger

Samus Aran

I tried to download Bob Dylan's Bringing it All Back Home and it turned out to be a bunch of random Bob Dylan songs that weren't on that album at all.

madood;

Meyer Lansky

fox127

I finally bought Tonight the Stars Revolt! by Powerman 5000, I love it :3 Good album, love the sci-fi style it has.

Placebo Headwound

Placebo Headwound

Selkie

Quote from: Thief888 on November 25, 2008, 08:25:20 PM
"Drunkship of Lanterns" -The Mars Volta

That's probably one of my favorites on De-Loused because it seems to somehow give me really strong and vivid images when I hear it. I always think of fish and whales and stuff flying around in a desert, and huge ships sailing on the ground.

Selkie

Take the Veil Cerpin Taxt - Mars Volta

I think this is officially my favorite Mars Volta song.

Houdini

Quote from: steal on November 24, 2008, 06:22:26 PM
I saw him with That One Guy last week and he was fantastic. He didn't even have a band or anything, it was basically just buckethead shredding along to pre recorded drums and bass for 2 hours and it was perfect that way. And, he jammed with That One Guy for about a half hour of his set. That One Guy was amazing too, he has his own instrument called the Magic Pipe that sounded like nothing I've ever heard, he was quite fun live. you should check him out.

Prequel to the Sequel - Between the Buried and Me

Oh man, I was going to see That One Guy last year, but I got dragged to some local show instead.

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Skylark

the book of right on

Placebo Headwound

"Shine on You Crazy Diamond"

Watching some Roger Waters concert on TV.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: steal on November 27, 2008, 04:09:55 PM
is that on vh1 classic or whatever? I saw commercials for this Pink Floyd thanksgiving thing on VH1 Classic yesterday and I really wanted to check it out, but I don't have TV. >.<

Vicarious - Tool
Ya.

They've been playing Pink Floyd shit all day. A special on the Syd Barret days, a special on DSotM, P.U.L.S.E, The Wall, etc;

Some of it was actually quite interesting, like hearing the acoustic version of DSotM songs.

Go Up