May 05, 2024, 09:58:42 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by The artist formally known, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

just got the minor threat discography cuz it was about time really

strongbad

CBS?
damn that's really sad. i still like last.fm (when the music tracking actually works- it probably hasn't scrobbled over 10k songs it should have) for the stats

also been real into kraftwerk lately

The artist formally known

famy

ME##

famy

silvertone

DC punk is probably the best punk

one last wish was good too. Guy Piccolo is in it.

silvertone

Quote from: Khadafi on March 24, 2016, 11:48:46 AM
CBS killed off a lot of the functionality and community of last.fm
i hate how the recommendations suck now

C.Mongler

Quote from: SVT on March 27, 2016, 08:09:04 PM
DC punk is probably the best punk

one last wish was good too. Guy Piccolo is in it.

yer tellin' me man, its like 90% of the reason i live in this damn city. just started listening to one last wish last night, pretty fucking good shit there too. i've got my eye on like 5 dischord releases i'm tryin to pick up when i get paid in a couple of days; probably will grab that

on that note i fucking FINALLY got a decent deal on a Loveless bootleg (MBV). was dis guy right here. i have zero fucking idea what the sound quality of this is going to be, but this record goes for about 50 bucks even for the shitty of shitty shit bootlegs, and getting my hands on an OG copy is pretty much out of the question as those go easily for about 150.

stoked to finally get a copy though, i've been in search of one for years now

C.Mongler

WOO FINALLY GOT PAID SO I GOT TO PUT IN AN ORDER WITH DISCHORD. i hope it gets here in no more than 2 days even though i got some doopy shipping because I LIVE DOWN THE FUCKING STREET. i would have gone to pick it up if that was an option but whatever i digress. some stuff i've been meaning to get for a long while, and some stuff i've been gettin' into recently, including that One Last Wish LP, thanks 4 da recommendation silvertone

I GOT:
Repeater 12″ by Fugazi
The Argument 12″ by Fugazi
Faith/Void 12″ split by uhhh Faith and Void
1986 12″ by One Last Wish
Complete First Demo 7″ by Youth Brigade
All Through a Life 7″ by Rites of Spring

Daddy

silvertone

NP. hope you enjoy

isnt the dischord records just ian's moms house? i remember reading an interview where he get pissed when punks knock on her door cos they wanna check out the label

C.Mongler

it used to be. it's now a generic office in arlington VA

C.Mongler

tho i think his parents still live at the ole' spot, which is still printed on all their records lolol

Go Up