September 29, 2024, 08:26:24 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Let's make a game

Started by ncba93ivyase, November 16, 2012, 05:48:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

November 16, 2012, 05:48:26 PM Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 05:52:55 PM by Pancake Persona
I want to make something very brief. It shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to play through.

So here's what I'll need:
1: People to volunteer. I can do all programming and put everything together, but I'm going to relegate graphics/music/etc to whoever wants to do it and will take more than 2 seconds to make something. You don't need to be a good artist. I will probably still do bits and pieces of the art.
2: Ideas. I want to combine ideas from several people.
3: i'll need people to actually do the work they sign up for akudood;

I'll probably work on this mid-December and it won't take more than a week or two, so it won't be anything too ambitious.

so yeah post some ideas for short games (or maybe we can make a couple warioware-ish games) and if you know you can do something tell me

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

PLEASEHELP1991

i'm glad we're not setting the expectations too high or we would be setting ourselves for failure
whatever happened to that planned boyah meetup btw
I love [you]

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ncba93ivyase

do you guys really not even have ideas for a game goonish

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

NOA_Haunted

Okay. Here is my idea.

We turn Boyah into a online game. We will make it look similar to Pokemon structure and different buildings would be different boards where then you can see the threads. We would all be able to control our little characters and instead of having a dedicated chat thread we'd just implement a chat option.

[hedy]Zidone

Hiro

my friend had the idea of a game about a WORLD OF DOGS where all the dogs have human voices and speak english but the only word they say is "bark"

strongbad

side scrolling racer
cooperative (same computer or online)
race npcs unlock stuff get powerups do tricks for speed boosts

Classic

I would, but I'm currently working on my stuff.  :(

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

what if you made a puzzle game that centered around genocide

like that one game where you match the like colors together, but instead you match races or someshit

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

pingpong is a fun game that ive played has that already been taken

musica.cards

Let's make a game about NotSid's sig.
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

YPrrrr

Some sort of basic boyah-based card game

Like solitaire. Or war

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

What about one of those choose your own adventure type games based around a guy going to buy a gallon of milk and things develop differently if you choose certain options.

Go Up