September 29, 2024, 12:36:28 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, November 13, 2012, 05:21:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

I used to go to therapy when I was a lot younger, but I never really opened up to them, so I don't think it really did me any good.

NOA_Haunted

My mom made me see a shrink in high school. After the second visit i realized the guy didn't remember anything about me i stopped going. I was like how are you going to help me of you ask me the same questions over and over?

PLEASEHELP1991

i wish i had resolved my deep-seated anxiety by the time i finished high school
now i have to take crazy meds like clucky
I love [you]

just1more

That sucks guys. You should really try it again and just tell them everything. They're there to help you make sense of it all.

I'm fortunate enough to get therapy for free at my college, and my therapist is a smoking hot pre-doctoral intern. Double-win!

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: yoseph on November 15, 2012, 06:46:42 PM
That sucks guys. You should really try it again and just tell them everything. They're there to help you make sense of it all.

I'm fortunate enough to get therapy for free at my college, and my therapist is a smoking hot pre-doctoral intern. Double-win!

Good christ.........

just1more

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on November 15, 2012, 06:50:58 PM

Good christ.........

Is there something wrong with having an attractive therapist? Am I missing something?

Oh wait. I get it. You just don't like the fact that I'm attracted to her. Got it.

Travis

Quote from: yoseph on November 17, 2012, 03:34:25 PM

Good christ.........

Is there something wrong with having an attractive therapist? Am I missing something?

Oh wait. I get it. You just don't like the fact that I'm attracted to her. Got it.
snarky

??????

Good christ.........

i was attracted to my therapist
and then we fucked

YPrrrr

Quote from: Clucky on November 19, 2012, 05:21:02 PM

Good christ.........

and then we fucked

Too much freud

??????

Quote from: NDDR on November 19, 2012, 05:22:21 PM
Quote from: Clucky on November 19, 2012, 05:21:02 PM

Good christ.........

and then we fucked

Too much freud
mistook me for an intelligent, well-cultured bastard when i was, in fact, exposed only to nintendo forums and bad online comics

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

??????

Geno

It's because you're in high school. Everyone is depressed.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

depression
a noun
a disease you get from living too much

strongbad

Go Up