June 25, 2024, 12:01:35 AM

1,531,272 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ban Poll: xXTheHaunted

Started by Hiro, November 10, 2012, 12:34:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

yes

no
11 (57.9%)
yes
8 (42.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Go Down

Hiro

Samus Aran

can this thread instead be about snack dad

recently while we were playing uncharted me and popsi were talking about halloween costumes and i said someone should go as snack dad and then we discussed various costumes that could be "snack dad"

NOA_Haunted

Seriously? Hiro what is your problem? I don't think I have ever even talked to you.?

How am I impersonating anyone? Because I've been using pictures of fellow boyagers? How is that impersonation, am I claiming to be them? It'd be one thing if I was changing me name to theirs. But, no. You need to fuck off with your horrendous acne covered face.

Travis

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on November 10, 2012, 10:46:48 AM
Seriously? Hiro what is your problem? I don't think I have ever even talked to you.?

How am I impersonating anyone? Because I've been using pictures of fellow boyagers? How is that impersonation, am I claiming to be them? It'd be one thing if I was changing me name to theirs. But, no. You need to fuck off with your horrendous acne covered face.

Kalahari Inkantation

Hey fuck you asshole. You’ve been nothing but a cunt to me since I started posting here and I’m fucking tired of it. Go fucking hang yourself or something and rid the world of your fucking presense.

Snowy

Quote from: Tectite on November 10, 2012, 10:52:50 AM
Hey fuck you asshole. You’ve been nothing but a cunt to me since I started posting here and I’m fucking tired of it. Go fucking hang yourself or something and rid the world of your fucking presense.

ncba93ivyase

stop being angry on the internet and chill bro

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

silvertone

C.Mongler

ban everyone but lawlz and xxthehaunted plz  wariodood;

Samus Aran

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

snoorkel

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on November 10, 2012, 10:46:48 AM
You need to fuck off with your horrendous acne covered face.

I was impartial and would have voted 'no' until I read this.

Snowy

Quote from: Snowy on November 10, 2012, 10:54:15 AM
Quote from: Tectite on November 10, 2012, 10:52:50 AM

Go Up