September 27, 2024, 04:26:39 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

hey strongbob

Started by LCK, November 07, 2012, 09:06:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LCK

how does it feel to have legalized marijuana

Andria

good probably

I really want to see how the Obama administration in his second term handles it.

strongbad

pretty cool
possesssion won't be legal until december, and apparently it's like another year until it can be sold in stores and stuff
but it's pretty cool regardless. hopefully other states follow until eventually the federal government changes it's ways, since it's kind of silly how they can still be like nope

but the stuff about DUIs is kinda stupid so we'll see how that pans out

LCK

i'm hoping for a big domino effect

Quote from: Andria on November 07, 2012, 09:07:01 AM
good probably

I really want to see how the Obama administration in his second term handles it.
oh yeaa
so how does tthis all work with the federal guvs

Andria

Quote from: ilovesloths on November 07, 2012, 09:15:59 AM
pretty cool
possesssion won't be legal until december, and apparently it's like another year until it can be sold in stores and stuff
but it's pretty cool regardless. hopefully other states follow until eventually the federal government changes it's ways, since it's kind of silly how they can still be like nope

What's the stuff about DUIs?

because I think it should be illegal to drive while high
Quote from: Trevor on November 07, 2012, 09:19:19 AM

good probably

oh yeaa

well they could cut funding/etc if they wanted to be really bad. Or raid dispensaries/shops that sell it. Still bust people who grow/etc. Or just leave it alone. It's impossible to tell at this point

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Andria on November 07, 2012, 09:52:36 AM
pretty cool

good probably

oh yeaa

well they could cut funding/etc if they wanted to be really bad. Or raid dispensaries/shops that sell it. Still bust people who grow/etc. Or just leave it alone. It's impossible to tell at this point
i feel like the feds might kill this wonderful movement. But, it would be cool to just go to a dealer and not worry about cops arresting you or anything.  doodhuh; doodhuh;

Andria

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on November 07, 2012, 10:08:45 AM
Quote from: Andria on November 07, 2012, 09:52:36 AM
pretty cool

good probably

oh yeaa

i feel like the feds might kill this wonderful movement. But, it would be cool to just go to a dealer and not worry about cops arresting you or anything.  doodhuh; doodhuh;

for that you probably would be fine, unless you're just in a bad place at a bad time when the feds bust your dealer for getting too big or something

Mando Pandango

I'm assuming this means that there are DUI laws for marijuana just like with alcohol. In that case I'm glad, because there absolutely should be. I'm curious as to how they measure it.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Travis

driving stoned is actually super easy

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Travis on November 07, 2012, 11:21:18 AM
so is driving buzzed. That's why most states have a legal BAC limit instead of zero-tolerance
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Travis

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on November 07, 2012, 11:23:22 AM
so is driving buzzed. That's why most states have a legal BAC limit instead of zero-tolerance
yeah but it's not quite as easy to determine in the field how stoned somebody is as opposed to how drunk

Mando Pandango

Which is why I questioned how they would measure it in that post I made

LCK

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on November 07, 2012, 11:23:22 AM
in all fairness
driving while high is nothing like driving while buzzed or drunk.
i agree there should be limitations on the driving, though. not everyone handles it the same. i could smoke 2 blunts and go have a nice safe drive.
on the other side, my best friend takes one hit, he would probably have the car in a brick wall in a matter of minutes
but yea, how to measure it adequately, thats a good question

Mando Pandango

I mean, I suppose there are always field sobriety tests. That's the most reasonable thing I can think of.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

"sir i need you to step out of the car and tell me what kind of forest demon my head has turned into"

Go Up