September 30, 2024, 04:30:28 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

obligatory how was your weekend

Started by strongbad, October 28, 2012, 02:02:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

i made a new ladyfriend last weekend and things progressed a lot this weekend  bassir;

i also got drunk and bought a bunch of people denny's. dammit

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

silvertone

Tell Oswault i said hello and will give him dollar soon.

Nyerp

??????

i was with my date
he threatened to kick me out on friday night lol
the whole experience was lovely because it was fun

ME##

October 28, 2012, 04:28:38 PM #5 Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 07:38:01 PM by Dovydas
pretty bemused that i had to suffer through bayern losing to neverkusen of all teams at home.  you'd think they'd learn that risking everything for a win isn't always worth it considering that result in minsk a few weeks back, oh well. 

Hiro

i don't remember friday but yesterday I got donuts, went and saw Cloud Atlas, and got a haircut
today I went back to my apartment thumbup;

piano moths

friday i went to a house show and it was pretty low key night for me these three girls were being hilarious to me and then i played a lot of fallout and slept very late into saturday. Saturday my brother came up from phx with my best friend and we had an amazing time. He split a half gram of MDMA and it was a lovely roll... also pretty low key but i just talked with my brother a lot and i feel refreshed right now

also i made delicious veggie burgers for my friend and my brother and myself before the rolling began. we went to my friend dylan's house and it was all right but mostly i didn't talk to anybody except for my brother. we drank some tequila.

~~today i slept a lot. pretty much til like 20 minutes ago but i'm gonna do some homework now and take care of some of that kind of stuff. still very sleepy tho
kill them w kindness

Kalahari Inkantation

i dropped a lot of acid this weekend upstate in the forests with my friend
it wasn't very exciting except making me feel hypomanic
but i did look into a mirror

i looked like a heroin addict
and my eyes looked so bloodshot and sad and i felt sad about myself lol

what made me sad the most is that i made my friend cum and now i have to deal with the feelings he developed for me (because i don't have a thing for him, it was only sexually exciting that someone might catch us)

Mando Pandango

tec get out of clucky's post history
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Travis

NOA_Haunted

My weekend was so fucking stupid, except that's a lie. It was pretty alright, I went to a halloween party Friday night and [spoiler] got drunk  baddood;[/spoiler]

YPrrrr

Terrible

Madison has a huge halloween party every year but I spent the night emptying my bowels thanks to a sudden outburst of flu. Because of this I also didn't get to sleep with my ladyfriend and now I won't see her for at least 2 weeks

Beyond that, the Badgers lost, our starting quarterback is out for the year, and our basketball team's point guard is also gone before the season even started.

I have to move my car or drive back to Milwaukee tomorrow morning but honestly moving more than 5 feet from this couch is almost unbearable

??????

Quote from: Tectite on October 28, 2012, 06:15:32 PM
i dropped a lot of acid this weekend upstate in the forests with my friend
it wasn't very exciting except making me feel hypomanic
but i did look into a mirror

i looked like a heroin addict
and my eyes looked so bloodshot and sad and i felt sad about myself lol

what made me sad the most is that i made my friend cum and now i have to deal with the feelings he developed for me (because i don't have a thing for him, it was only sexually exciting that someone might catch us)
i've forgotten all about him
he kind of got the point that i wasn't interested~

jesus when did that happen

Andria

Friday was okay. Saturday was wonderful until I got really depressed that night for no reason then nothing happened Sunday

Go Up