May 12, 2024, 08:08:54 AM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GRAND THEFT AUTO V LOWRIDERS HIT 20 OCTOBER

Started by Hiro, October 25, 2012, 02:53:08 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: #rektron on August 27, 2013, 09:45:12 AM
it seems completely unnecessary

you can thank sony for that, for they have ruined gaming once again

http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/25/gta-5-sony-apologises-for-file-leak-rockstar-deeply-disappointed/

[spoiler]

rockstar should punish them by making gta6 wii u-exclusive[/spoiler]
I wonder who will have to take the blame for this tomatoes;

Hiro

LAUNCH TRAILER COMING THURSDAY

Hiro

Quote from: Snack Dad on August 13, 2013, 07:53:02 PM
Also if any of you plan on getting this game, join the Boyah crew so we can all run together: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boyah_forums
just send me a friend request or something and I'll add you to the crew
also working on a more accurate emblem soon

ME##

Kalahari Inkantation

Commander Fuckass

the mods are fucking retards. I even posted about the game and it still got deleted.

fuck off you shitsticks
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

silvertone

Quote from: Kefka on September 02, 2013, 08:43:46 AM
the mods are fucking retards. I even posted about the game and it still got deleted.

fuck off you shitsticks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYakUqEIKo4

Hiro

QuoteGeneral:
    Flying under bridges achievements will return from GTAIV. There are exactly 50 bridges to fly under.
    Night time is more realistic and is a big improvement from IVs "darkness". At a certain part of Blaine County the only real source of light were Trevor's vehicle headlamps.
    Neon signs actually have a buzzing noise.
    Helicopter wreckage can be found from high above in the sky.
    Grove Street will be making a return.
    Normal walking is quite slow.

Characters:
    Your character's health regenerates to 50 percent only.
    One of a kind encounters may occur such as Lamar acting aggressively towards a hobo.
    Chop can distract enemies, giving an advantage against them.
    Each protagonist has a very distinctive walk and feel to them.
    Main characters and NPC have thousands of custom animations.

Weapons:
    The wheel will store all of the weapons you collect and you will never lose them, even if they run out of ammo or you get busted.
    You can throw weapons to the other protagonists.
    Sniper Rifles can be upgraded with a thermo scope which can be activated on the run.
    The ability to fire whilst prone and rolling around returns from Max Payne 3.
    You can upgrade the power, rate of fire and gauge levels of the weapons.

Vehicles:
    Trains are drivable.
    If a saved vehicle is abandoned or destroyed, it can be recovered (for a fee) at the local impound lot.
    Each vehicle type has a unique type of handling, for example the pick-up truck doesn't stick to the road as well as a supercar.
    Pedestrians react differently to carjackings now, such as speeding off when aimed or shot at with a weapon.
    Drivers flip you off after collisions.
    Car crashes usually leave trails of fuel, which can in turn be used to blow them up.

Missions:
    There are various ways to tackle a one mission objective.
    When missions end, the aftermath "spills over" into free roam - as noted when a car is blown up at the end of a mission, fire engines will rush to the still destroyed car, whereas in IV the world would simply "reset".
    If you go up to a mission marker, you go straight into a cut scene and straight out smoothly (with no black screen for loading), similar to Max Payne 3.
    There are mission checkpoints.

Police Encounters:
    Unlike GTAIV's wanted system, every officer and police car has its own search circle.
    Police will chase after you if you decide to go into water.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Hiro

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/04/10-crazy-awesome-things-i-saw-and-did-in-grand-theft-auto-online
QuoteYou can invite your buddies to your apartment – bought with persistent in-game cash – and they can hang out, sit on your couch, and take hits off of your bong. You can even get high, which will have screen-altering effects. Your pals are also able to look through your telescope – it won’t look into space, but will instead magnify what’s in the distance of the game world (trust me, I asked!) – or watch the in-game TV. For instance, a hilarious new episode of Republican Space Rangers. And if other folks in your crew are out causing trouble, you can turn on Weasel News on your apartment TV and actually follow their shenanigans live, as covered by the San Andreas news channel. Or watch them hover creepily near your apartment on your home’s closed-circuit security television monitors. Of course, if come home from a hard day of murdering and just want to relax with a shower to wash the dried blood off your body, you can do that too.

QuoteYes, there are movies to watch in Grand Theft Auto V, and in Online you can watch them with your friends. Maybe you’ll just laugh together, or perhaps you’ll go the Rifftrax route and crack jokes at what’s happening on the screen. Sadly, I wasn’t able to visit a theater during my hands-on time, nor would Rockstar provide any additional details, besides confirming that 16 of you can pack the theater.

good god

Hiro

Quote[Editor's Note: Rockstar contacted IGN to add that you can also do your banking from your "iFruit" cell phone as well.]
what a relief

Hiro

QuoteBecause who goes to strip clubs alone? And yes, there is a “Make it Rain” button to use while your friends look on. You’re also able to touch the girls during private dances, but wait for the bouncer to look away before you do. Get caught being touchy-feely three times and you’ll be tossed out on the street.

Go Up