April 28, 2024, 07:50:21 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GRAND THEFT AUTO V LOWRIDERS HIT 20 OCTOBER

Started by Hiro, October 25, 2012, 02:53:08 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Hiro

QuoteFortunately, all of this added fun in the upgraded version of Grand Theft Auto Online for Xbox One and PS4 also brings with it the chance to add way more detail to your avatar, even if you’re importing one from the Xbox 360 or PS3 (of note: stats can also be tweaked when importing, effectively allowing for a re-spec). The character creator in GTAO now rivals that of peak Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf, allowing you to customize no less than your eyes, nose, nose profile, nose tip, cheeks, cheek shape, lips, and more. Each has its own spectrum in which to tweak each individual setting.

ME##

reeper

Holy shit, do want. How many hours you guys log into this game before it gets shelved?

ME##

Quote from: reefer on December 31, 2014, 08:48:19 PM
Holy shit, do want. How many hours you guys log into this game before it gets shelved?

ME##

hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kalahari Inkantation

ME##

Kalahari Inkantation

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/05/18/grand-theft-auto-v-sell-in-crosses-52-million-mark.aspx

christ

it's now surpassed super mario bros. to become the fourth best-selling game of all time, behind minecraft, wii sports and tetris

and all but minecraft were pack-ins for a significant portion of their time on the market, and tetris has the advantage of being playable on every electronic device under the sun

two or three million more and it'll double san andreas' total

Go Up