April 28, 2024, 08:03:53 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GRAND THEFT AUTO V LOWRIDERS HIT 20 OCTOBER

Started by Hiro, October 25, 2012, 02:53:08 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

if only making money legitimately weren't such an absolute chore

Hiro

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on March 04, 2014, 03:24:41 PM
i'm not rich in gta online because i didn't buy the limited edition nor did i buy the game early enough for the free money so it's hard to care even slightly about this sort of stuff lol

i appreciate getting the free stuff in single player though
there's a lot of free single player stuff in those updates as well, also buying the limited/collector's editions don't get you any more money, just free cars

Quote from: David on March 04, 2014, 03:27:27 PM
just use your real money like god and rock* intended :D
buying in-game money is totally optional though, not doing so takes nothing away from the game, and someone in the gtav subreddit made a good point that the extra money they make from the idiots who do buy them is probably helping fund all these free updates, it's certainly better than map packs and hats like tlou does

Quote from: A Fatass Penguin Named Tec on March 04, 2014, 03:31:37 PM
i only find it to be a chore if you're trying to save up for something big like an apartment, aircraft, or luxury car, but making $6,000 in a night of play is pretty easy

Samus Aran

Quote from: H/RO on March 05, 2014, 12:08:12 AM
i'm not rich in gta online because i didn't buy the limited edition nor did i buy the game early enough for the free money so it's hard to care even slightly about this sort of stuff lol

there's a lot of free single player stuff in those updates as well, also buying the limited/collector's editions don't get you any more money, just free cars

yes i mentioned the free stuff in the single player literally in the post you just quoted lol

buying that edition basically ensured you'd never have a reason to want money to buy a car was my point, because you've already got so many really good cars lol

it helps, at least. i just started from complete scratch.

ME##

Quote from: H/RO on March 05, 2014, 12:08:12 AM

Quote from: David on March 04, 2014, 03:27:27 PM
just use your real money like god and rock* intended :D
buying in-game money is totally optional though, not doing so takes nothing away from the game, and someone in the gtav subreddit made a good point that the extra money they make from the idiots who do buy them is probably helping fund all these free updates, it's certainly better than map packs and hats like tlou does

Quote from: A Fatass Penguin Named Tec on March 04, 2014, 03:31:37 PM
i only find it to be a chore if you're trying to save up for something big like an apartment, aircraft, or luxury car, but making $6,000 in a night of play is pretty easy
it may be optional, but it must be pretty disheartening to just start gtao and be confronted with people who not only have the level requirements for the really shitty items [tanks] but also the will to waste irl money on them so they don't have to mess around with missions.   plus you still lose money even after you bank it when you're killed so

Hiro

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on March 05, 2014, 11:19:17 AM
yes i mentioned the free stuff in the single player literally in the post you just quoted lol

buying that edition basically ensured you'd never have a reason to want money to buy a car was my point, because you've already got so many really good cars lol

it helps, at least. i just started from complete scratch.
oh whoops i meant free multiplayer stuff
it only gives you 3 cars, two of which i don't really care for, and none of which are supercars or anything like that. it does help though yeah
oh and david i do agree with that, i hate most of the people that play because they just exploit everything and have a ton of shit and just go around blowing you up for no reason
i usually report those people for griefing

Samus Aran

the third triathlon is the absolute worst piece of trash

Nyerp

Samus Aran

it really is though lol

i'm coming up empty on trying to imagine reasons that the developers thought the third triathlon could be conceived as enjoyable to any human being

ME##

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on March 08, 2014, 04:11:45 PM
it really is though lol

i'm coming up empty on trying to imagine reasons that the developers thought the third triathlon could be conceived as enjoyable to any human being
the sense of achievement you get after you cross the finish-line is unprecedented in gaming.  i am sorry that you cannot realise this

Samus Aran

Quote from: David on March 08, 2014, 04:14:01 PM
Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on March 08, 2014, 04:11:45 PM
it really is though lol

the sense of achievement you get after you cross the finish-line is unprecedented in gaming.  i am sorry that you cannot realise this

lol

mostly i was just really glad it was over with

Samus Aran

why are purchased cars still vanishing inexplicably in this broken-ass game

Kalahari Inkantation

oops, guess you'll have to purchase some in-game currency for only 1/3 of the price of the game on psn to recover your losses

Samus Aran

>reload save i just made

>inexplicably standing there without the car i was just in when i made the save

great, i was just feeling like a nice jog :))))

Nyerp

delete the game from ur ps3 like me it solved all my problems :)

Samus Aran

Go Up