September 28, 2024, 04:15:38 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so yeah i released my game

Started by ncba93ivyase, October 22, 2012, 01:43:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

http://ektomarch.com/blog/?p=48

people who contributed to the project get it for free. i.e., icandy, zidong, hiro

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ikanaide

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ikanaide on October 22, 2012, 02:31:20 PM
thank you !  happydood; vuvudood;
The only thing is you'll have to use either Firefox or Chrome to play it. Internet Explorer won't run it. srsly

I'll send it to you later tonight.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ikanaide

Quote from: Pancake Persona on October 22, 2012, 02:34:34 PM
The only thing is you'll have to use either Firefox or firefox to play it. Internet Explorer won't run it. srsly

ok O_0

Daddy

thank you !  happydood; vuvudood;
The only thing is you'll have to use either Firefox or firefox to play it. Internet Explorer won't run it. srsly

what about firefox

Walter

ikanaide

ncba93ivyase

October 22, 2012, 03:12:29 PM #7 Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 04:07:39 PM by Pancake Persona
Quote from: Khadafi on October 22, 2012, 02:45:56 PM
thank you !  happydood; vuvudood;

what about firefox
that works too, although it's slower and scaling to fullscreen isn't as smooth as chrome

snoorkel

ncba93ivyase

Daddy

bluaki

More wordfilter confusion

the game works fine in opera, but the wordfilter changed the other posts in this thread to say chrome repeatedly

strongbad

this looks really cool. i'll probably buy it after midterm week is over

question for yah: as somebody who has ridiculously high standards for videogames, do you feel like you could sympathize with developers of games that you didnt like because of how hard it was to do certain things? or did you feel more like you had the chance to make a game up to your standards?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ilovesloths on October 22, 2012, 04:40:14 PM

question for yah: as somebody who has ridiculously high standards for videogames, do you feel like you could sympathize with developers of games that you didnt like because of how hard it was to do certain things? or did you feel more like you had the chance to make a game up to your standards?
My biggest problem was that I didn't set many goals during development and was just kind of "hey i'll add that, and this also sounds like a good idea, maybe i'll add that" and i just kept throwing stuff at the game until a couple of months ago when i decided to finalize the story and level progression.

What I made is a game I'd play and enjoy, but there are definitely things that could be improved. I realized that the hardest part of making games isn't actually making them, it's organizing your thoughts and ideas and remaining consistent.

strongbad

Quote from: Pancake Persona on October 22, 2012, 05:00:36 PM
Quote from: ilovesloths on October 22, 2012, 04:40:14 PM

My biggest problem was that I didn't set many goals during development and was just kind of "hey i'll add that, and this also sounds like a good idea, maybe i'll add that" and i just kept throwing stuff at the game until a couple of months ago when i decided to finalize the story and level progression.

What I made is a game I'd play and enjoy, but there are definitely things that could be improved. I realized that the hardest part of making games isn't actually making them, it's organizing your thoughts and ideas and remaining consistent.

that's interesting
well hey i'm looking forward to seeing more things from you. i think that it is good for a game developer to have started as a gamer with stupid high standards about games

Go Up