due to horrible boredom, i present to you the boyah console census

Started by ME##, October 15, 2012, 03:41:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEN2eGpjMWxSZUcxeXp6VUtUZFVsYWc6MQ

it seems like the only console with which boyagers ever have hardware problems is the ps3 [or at least the boyagers who actually talk to other do].  i want to see if this holds up across all boyagers who may not post all that much in general but may end up seeing this thread  :| :|

Thyme

ME##

Snowy

I don't know what you guys do to your consoles to make them break. I've honestly never had a problem.

silvertone

FAMY2

Quote from: Snowy on October 15, 2012, 03:57:20 PM
I don't know what you guys do to your consoles to make them break. I've honestly never had a problem.

Me either. I have release Atari's , nes and snes that still work fine.  doodhuh;

They were my dad's.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

bluaki

Similarly, I replaced my PS3's power supply and I'll count that as replacing the system once after only one year of ownership.

but I wouldn't really consider this power issue to be Sony's fault because it was Lightning

The only game consoles (out of 18 I've owned) I've ever had break due to defects were two DS Lites.
two of them awdood;
both had a problem with the top display

don't let's

I've only had a problem with my gamecube. I got the disc read error and had to buy a new one, but I had an extended warranty from Best Buy with it thankfully.

YPrrrr

Because the original Wiis had shitty disc reading lasers :D

I've never had a console break aside from my Wii

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: NDDR on October 16, 2012, 02:29:26 AM

you are literally the first person ive heard talk about a wii breaking

Snowy

My Wii from launch is running perfectly. srsly

Classic

Quote from: Snowy on October 16, 2012, 04:09:21 AM

My Wii from launch is running perfectly. srsly

Seriously. Same here.

All my consoles have always worked.

Kalahari Inkantation

both my wii and kaz's wii required repair from the dreaded disc read error at some point lol

Hiro

My launch Wii still works great
The only system I'm had break is my gamecube, due to a disc read error
I think I might know how to fix it if I can get one of those screwdrivers to get the thing open

Go Up