September 28, 2024, 06:38:15 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

thank you based skylark

Started by Hiro, October 09, 2012, 04:54:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hotlikesauce.

Daddy

??????

"just...just don't open my dresser again grant. i've got you some donuts, just don't go into my room. period. please."
"i'm sorry skylark, i didn't mean--i, i'm sorry"

hotlikesauce.

silvertone

Quote from: Clucky on October 09, 2012, 04:59:09 PM
"just...just don't open my dresser again grant. i've got you some donuts, just don't go into my room. period. please."
lol

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Clucky on October 09, 2012, 04:59:09 PM
have you honed your voodoo magic yet, clucky
I love [you]

snoorkel

don't let's

Samus Aran

Socks

my buddy at work only brings us donuts if he gets laid the previous night. personally i don't condone the practice, but then again, he doesn't have to tell us why.

Andria

where do those doughnuts come from?

Socks

Quote from: Andria on October 10, 2012, 07:22:12 AM
where do those doughnuts come from?

from the old pudgy pair of hands that has been working on the slime covered machines at the local shop for years because they cannot find proper employment befitting the dignity and capacity of the human soul.

Andria

Quote from: Socks on October 10, 2012, 07:29:29 AM
from the old pudgy pair of hands that has been working on the slime covered machines at the local shop for years because they cannot find proper employment befitting the dignity and capacity of the human soul.

I'd hope so

better than the cold steel of a machine shitting out slime covered doughnuts 12 hours a day

Socks

Quote from: Andria on October 10, 2012, 07:33:10 AM
better than the cold steel of a machine shitting out slime covered doughnuts 12 hours a day

i couldn't even conceive of this being possible. dear god.

Go Up