September 29, 2024, 08:22:08 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

do you yalp and other internet review

Started by snoorkel, September 07, 2012, 10:28:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

ayt first I thought yelp was like twiter for resturatants, but then as we started going to more different cities I found myself using Yelp all the time to find little shops n nooks, now I've finally given in and started posting reviews myself

does anyone else do this and do you enjoy it ?

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

But first, are you experienced?
Have you ever been experienced?
Well, I have

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

There are some very good restaurants in my tiny town.
Authentic mexican food and real italian and there's a really good japanese steak house and what am I saying.

Mando Pandango

Yelp is a scam

They offer a paid service for restaurant owners, and if the owners deny the offer, they start posting negative reviews on that restaurant that show up on the top of the page.

The more you know~
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

??????

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on September 07, 2012, 11:34:57 PM
Yelp is a scam

They offer a paid service for restaurant owners, and if the owners deny the offer, they start posting negative reviews on that restaurant that show up on the top of the page.

The more you know~
lol really
i'm a yelper because i live in manhattan

my first review was on this tailoring shop
9/10 times i don't write reviews because i forget where i went lol

snoorkel

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on September 07, 2012, 10:46:02 PM
There are some very good restaurants in my tiny town.
Authentic mexican food and real italian and there's a really good japanese steak house and what am I saying.

i was using yelp in berkeley to locate some authentic mexican cuisine.apparently no one in berkeley knows what a "taqueria" is. i had my first pelasure of posting a 2-star review

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

piano moths

I don't believe in a lot of Mexican food outside of the valley. Even in Flagstaff (only ~2 hours away) I've only been to one delicious Mexican food place (but doesn't come near good PHX mexican) and then 2 other pretty good places. Other people should open up delicious Mexican food places in other cities. Especially Oaxacan style Mexican. did i forget what this thread is about lol
kill them w kindness

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on September 07, 2012, 11:34:57 PM
Yelp is a scam

The more you know~
can i rate government agencies on yelp
I love [you]

??????

Quote from: eeeeeee on September 09, 2012, 03:14:10 PM
I don't believe in a lot of Mexican food outside of the valley. Even in Flagstaff (only ~2 hours away) I've only been to one delicious Mexican food place (but doesn't come near good PHX mexican) and then 2 other pretty good places. Other people should open up delicious Mexican food places in other cities. Especially Oaxacan style Mexican. did i forget what this thread is about lol
oaxacan style is so difficult to achieve with all the preparation and cultivating
i know because my mother would make that only lol

piano moths

September 09, 2012, 04:05:40 PM #11 Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 05:38:13 PM by eeeeeee
Quote from: Clucky on September 09, 2012, 03:19:44 PM
oaxacan style is so difficult to achieve with all the preparation and cultivating
i know because my mother would make that only lol

there are a few places in phoenix that make delicious oaxacan style mexican food cheaply and quickly. sonoran is good but has too much cheese and not enough spice

(also i'm jealous your mom makes oaxacan food that's awesome)
kill them w kindness

Daddy

I don't post them but I usually check Yelp if looking for a new place to try.

Socks

LCK

yelpers you fuckers can be the bitchiest customers ever

that being said I've posted a few whole hearted yelps in my day lol

Go Up