September 29, 2024, 10:30:22 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

christian mom stories

Started by snoorkel, September 07, 2012, 03:37:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

when i was 14-15 i went to Borders and bought a penguin edition of Faust and was really excited. then after i got home i went to friend's house or something. when i got back my Christian Mom had stolen faust and said it was satanic and wouldn't give it back. so i had to secretly read faust and delight in its luciferian treats by myself.

let's hear some more christian mom stories

ME##

My Christian Mom and I went to Mass Today

snoorkel

Geno

One time I talked to a christian mom and she said that she believed in god and I was like what lol. she got mad and walked away.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

snoorkel

wow you're lucky most christian moms would call the cops

ME##

Quote from: Geno on September 07, 2012, 04:05:13 PM
One time I talked to a christian mom and she said that she believed in god and I was like what lol. she got mad and walked away.
god is real.  i talked to him this morning.

Commander Fuckass

My ex girlfriend's mom said she was christian and I was like 'that's cool I dont really find anything wrong with you believing in your religon'
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

YPrrrr

One time I cut my knee and my christian mom kissed it. And it magically got better

[spoiler]Then she cut my other knee because I believed in dark magic[/spoiler]

silvertone

my christian mom wouldn't believe me when i told her god was of the 4th dimensino

famy

some weird kid couldnt have pokemon cards because his mom said they were demons and then when people stopped having pokemon cards she finally let him but he didnt have the real ones and had the lame ones that were just the pictuers of pokemon and pokedex number what a loser

Mando Pandango

When i was little some christian kid told me it was a sin to be gay and i told my christian parents that and they told me that kid was an idiot

My parents are pretty rational.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ME##

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on September 07, 2012, 07:03:46 PM
When i was little some christian kid told me it was a sin to be gay and i told my christian parents that and they told me that kid was an idiot

My parents are pretty rational.
it is a sin, sodomite

PLEASEHELP1991

when I was deluded enough to think Harry Potter movies were good, one of my friends wasn't able to see the movie with me because their pa didn't believe in witchcraft
I love [you]

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Patsy Stone on September 07, 2012, 09:30:29 PM
when I was deluded enough to think Harry Potter movies were good, one of my friends wasn't able to see the movie with me because their pa didn't believe in witchcraft
did he understand that it wasn't a documentary
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

PLEASEHELP1991

it was okay though because I went with one of my neighbors who was a wiccan
I love [you]

Go Up