September 30, 2024, 02:31:16 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

boyah

Started by ??????, September 06, 2012, 02:49:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

??????

Help me, boyah.

I can't figure anything out. I was always told from a young age that I was so talented and had a lot to look forward to in life, but it just isn't happening. No matter how much I hate myself for not being responsible, I can't force myself to complete assignments for class. No matter how much I hate myself for having no social life and having no contact with the opposite sex, I can't force myself to go to a pretty girl. My life has nothing going for it and I just want to quit.

I'm five-eight and have lost 15 pounds in the past couple of years and now weigh in at 120. I am weaker now than I was in junior high. That's not hyperbole, either. I want to quit smoking but it's proving impossible, and I just want to feel like I'm doing something with my life. I want to feel like my friends love me.

I always end up writing whiny bitch posts like this on the Internet because I let it all build up until it just completely explodes. Nights like these are the only time I come to Boyah anymore.

I see girls on Facebook or in class and I want to talk to them but I know that it's a waste of time. I look like I'm 12 years old. My clothes fit poorly. I drive a 2000 gold Crown Victoria that has no hubcaps and has been beat all to hell. I'm unemployed. I will still be a freshman next semester when I should be starting my senior year of college. I'm socially awkward. There is absolutely nothing to cause some young, pretty coed to think that my life is going places and that the Clucky Express is a train worth hopping on. Every time I find a girl I'm interested in - pretty, smart, not completely batshit insane - she always ends up fucking some Jersey Shore douchebag.

I'm sick of this shit. I want my life back.

ncba93ivyase

you're gay. you don't like women

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

PLEASEHELP1991

are you personifying boyah
I love [you]

Hippopo

That was pretty good.

Samus Aran

i'm pretty sure this is from some other boyager's thread but i don't remember who

the "the ___ express is a train worth hopping on" phrase in particular is very familiar

Kalahari Inkantation

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

silvertone

can i be ur gf clucky.

??????

Quote from: gumy on September 06, 2012, 04:01:13 PM
can i be ur gf clucky.
yes
i'll make you fat so less people will like you and you'd be all for myself for eternity

also i was wondering how many people would remember that zach made the post
results were incredibly saddening

why won't you COMPULSIVELY REMEMBER EACH VIVID DETAIL OF EVERY SINGLE BOYAHAGER

silvertone

i will be ur plump princess

me003

Quote from: Clucky on September 06, 2012, 04:32:26 PM
why won't you COMPULSIVELY REMEMBER EACH VIVID DETAIL OF EVERY SINGLE BOYAHAGER
you....want us to remember things? huhdoodame;
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

??????