Who's Ready for Borderlands 2!? There ain't no rest for the wicked

Started by TooB, September 06, 2012, 11:37:05 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

True I suppose... I really miss my incendiary weapon currently, I used to be able to crit a guy and not worry about him dying because of the added damage... now I've got shock and that just sucks >_<' Need to find a corrosive gun for my newfound robot buddies, the first constructor was a pain in the ass because I didn't realize it could regenerate shields and just killed his never ending minions instead smithicide;

Placebo Headwound

Corrosive is my personal favorite element, it's useful against everything.  I have a really good corrosive sniper and a really good slag one. happydood;

Snowy

Quote from: NDDR on September 26, 2012, 06:18:00 PM
Meeeeeee too. I always like having something to aim for, getting rewarded for it. Charging in with a shotgun just seems so... vulgar >_<'
But going in with dual shotguns is so fun AWESOME

TooB

ok , so can someone tell me how to get to the slaughterdome? where it is?

Snowy

Quote from: Lunchbox on September 27, 2012, 11:33:37 AM
ok , so can someone tell me how to get to the slaughterdome? where it is?
I honestly have no clue. I can't find it either. befuddlement

TooB

Quote from: Snowy on October 04, 2012, 07:03:18 AM
I honestly have no clue. I can't find it either. befuddlement

i found it. its in the wildlife preservation, in an area called the natural selection annex.

happydood;

me003

I'm lvl 24 commando and lvl 14 Assassin.

I was just taken to the two surprises in the caustic caverns, holy shit it made my night. Also I don't know how they showed up but there's these Chubby varkids that dropped purple and orange drops and damn I wished I acted faster and snatched that orange (rocket launcher) but I was nice and let someone else grab it. Also I thought the golden key would get us an orange weapon..dang.  Can you still do that trick to get two?
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

TooB

i Am currently lvl 29 siren, and started an assassin hes at lvl 6.

Patrick Stickles

i beat it and am a level 36 gunzerker and i think this game was fantastic

but like the second playthrough isn't enticing without buds to play with (ps3 help me out lol)
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Snowy

I think my badass rank is in the 2000s or 3000s now. Some of the perks are really useful.

TooB

TooB

apparently, in regards to that bug a while back, which wiped your badass rank, downloading the DLC has a chance to make that bug resurface, and even wipe out your save. so to be safe, back up that save file on a flash drive or something

Snowy

I'm backing my save up to the """"cloud"""" hopefully that protects me

me003

went in blindly when downloading the update, and luckily nothing happened. Then I was told that it could reset your badass rank. Also isn't there something about the Shift account causing the badass rank to reset?
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Go Up