Who's Ready for Borderlands 2!? There ain't no rest for the wicked

Started by TooB, September 06, 2012, 11:37:05 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

My badass rank is approaching 1000

I honesty have no clue how I got it so high.

TooB

my badass rank is way higher than i thought. apparently challenges give you more than i thought, i thought they gave you like 5 for each.... guess not.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: feyd666 on September 24, 2012, 11:12:30 AM
my badass rank is way higher than i thought. apparently challenges give you more than i thought, i thought they gave you like 5 for each.... guess not.
yeah some give you 50 depending what level the badass quest is  baddood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Snowy

I've just [spoiler]freed Angel. Lilith was captured and Roland was killed. Not I'm trying to get Lilith back.[/spoiler]

TooB

Placebo Headwound

Guys, how have you been developing your skill trees?

I've been shoving everything into sniping with my assassin and for my commando I've been shoving most of the points into powering up my turret.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on September 25, 2012, 08:51:26 PM

I've been shoving everything into sniping with my assassin and for my commando I've been shoving most of the points into powering up my turret.
Yep, sniping for assassin

I actually get frustrated with other classes having to compare all of the weapons I pick up. For the assassin I basically just take 2 sniper rifles and then whatever is highest ranking of the other gun types. I tried the gunzerker and hated it... Siren was pretty fun though, I was going down the healing tree

Commander Fuckass

I got to where snowy said he was in the game

[spoiler]I burst into treats  :([/spoiler]

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: NDDR on September 26, 2012, 01:57:02 AM

I actually get frustrated with other classes having to compare all of the weapons I pick up. For the assassin I basically just take 2 sniper rifles and then whatever is highest ranking of the other gun types. I tried the gunzerker and hated it... Siren was pretty fun though, I was going down the healing tree
I've been going down Harmony and the first tree for Maya

Phaselock + killing the enemy while phaselocked= easy health

Snowy

I've been playing Gunzerker. I've put most of my points in the 1st tree so I can reload extremely quickly, Gunzerker ability cools down quicker, etc.

Though for my Zer0 I'll put most of it on Sniping.

TooB

mostly Cataclysm, with touches of Harmony.
Phaselock EXPLOSIONS!!!!

Placebo Headwound

September 26, 2012, 06:10:22 PM #71 Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 06:15:01 PM by Placebo Headwound
Quote from: NDDR on September 26, 2012, 01:57:02 AM

The assassin is my favorite mostly because I enjoy the ridiculous amount of damage you get for crits with the right skills. I rarely use Zer0's ability, tho. I only really use it if a huge enemy shows up or I if I need to re-position. It seems incredibly useful if you bother to upgrade it, tho.

silvertone

YPrrrr

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on September 26, 2012, 06:10:22 PM
The assassin is my favorite mostly because I enjoy the ridiculous amount of damage you get for crits with the right skills. I rarely use Zer0's ability, tho. I only really use it if a huge enemy shows up or I if I need to re-position. It seems incredibly useful if you bother to upgrade it, tho.

Meeeeeee too. I always like having something to aim for, getting rewarded for it. Charging in with a shotgun just seems so... vulgar >_<'

Placebo Headwound

September 26, 2012, 06:18:55 PM #74 Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 06:29:15 PM by Placebo Headwound
Having a good shotgun as an assassin is still pretty useful. Gotta do something if they get too close. akudood;

It's especially helpful for badass psychos.

Go Up