July 01, 2024, 01:21:05 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Games you like/love

Started by TooB, August 29, 2012, 12:06:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Quote from: gumy on September 04, 2012, 01:56:12 PM
was it ever re-released? i ain't Too COmfortable playing it on a SNES and i never finish roms

it was on GBA, but i think thats it

PLEASEHELP1991

i think it's on the psn as well
I love [you]

silvertone

i am gonna get on dat. thanks :)

TooB

oh yeah! it is but that one has annoying loading before  and after each battle.
its not long, but it starts to get noticable later on.

silvertone

strongbad

S Tier:
Super Smash Bros. Melee

A Tier:
Project M Demo 2.1
Super Smash Bros. 64
Halo 3
Trials: HD
Mario Kart DS
Tetris DS

B Tier:
Starcraft: Brood War

TooB

Quote from: gumy on September 04, 2012, 02:03:09 PM
psn or gba

the psn one has the annoying loading cuz its the ff anthology version.
but if you want to play on a tv, and dont wanna on SNES, its the one to get.

me003

September 06, 2012, 07:18:52 PM #52 Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 07:52:12 PM by Master Shake
I got FF6 on the GBA and didn't play it until I got a game boy player for the 'cube. TOTALLY WORTH IT! It was an amazing game, what I played of it. I didn't finish it.
I liked FF3 DS a lot actually, but it was quite hard at times, kinda like "hey you're good!" then...boss "fuck"

Anyways I got a thing for the SNES era, that is when I was a kid so 2D is what I love. Nowadays I enjoy the music in games almost more than actually playing a game. The music is what brings me back into that world (if it has a good soundtrack)
therefore I love, absolutely love; Earthbound, FF7, and the Mega Mans.
FF7 is just one of my all-time favorite games. The theme is very mature to me, forbidden research on humans and exposing them to mako energy, then the theme that you go back to the planet when you die, life force.  You start in this urban jungle that has got this dark vibe to the game and the music complements that very well.
Earthbound is so light hearted, that it reminds me what it means to be a kid, so I love that. The music is super funky and it's just AWESOME!

I really enjoyed Chibi-Robo for the same reasons as Hiro. the notes when you walk....damn I don't even mind cleaning the house. And the music that plays when you're watching Giga-Robo's flashback...it's so sad, it's GREAT!

I just picked up the DS version Park Patrol off eBay....I haven't played much...but its more of a sim build your park thing and I'm not feeling it as much. Although the sound effects and voices are so well done.

I really liked Pikmin, it's been a while since I played that. Wasn't ever able to kill that one hardest enemy, not the queen bulbug or whatever they were called.

and before my list gets too long (SSBM, Metal Gear Solid, Metroid Fusion, Mario Sunshine, Tales of Symphonia, Dark Cloud)
....oh god I love Dark Cloud....
I have one game that the thought of makes me happy, and that is Maplestory. God I wish I could still play this, but it isn't how it used to be, the game's whole dynamics have changed....or maybe I should give it another chance. ..  but man, the music was so soothing, I could grind for hours.

... woo, brings me back. giggle;
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Go Up