September 30, 2024, 10:23:47 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

awards awards goddamn awards thread

Started by ME##, August 11, 2012, 04:56:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

not to be offensive or anything but all i heard was what i thought was a lisp, i wasn't really picking up much of an accent

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Rumia on August 13, 2012, 11:47:46 AM
not to be offensive or anything but all i heard was what i thought was a lisp, i wasn't really picking up much of an accent
me either
I love [you]

Snowy

Quote from: Rumia on August 13, 2012, 11:47:46 AM
I noticed something with his S's but i didn't know if it was a lisp or an accent

ME##

i should stop coming to boyah since i ruined the award video by letting echo do his idea y/n

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Dovydas on August 13, 2012, 11:58:47 AM
i should stop coming to boyah since i ruined the award video by letting echo do his idea y/n
don't
echo's video was a good idea
I love [you]

Snowy

the boyah war of 2012

this is what the Mayans predicted.

Andria

Quote from: Dovydas on August 13, 2012, 11:58:47 AM
I'll leave with you y/n

Nyerp

lawlz has the exact kind of voice i expected him to have: unbearably nerdy with some sort of awful impediment

he just SOUNDS like the sort of person who would push their glasses up while spouting off some random facts no one asked for (also note the fact that he even WEARS glasses lmao) (also the awful facial hair)

i agree with hiro about echo's 'video' akudood;

Hiro

Andria

ncba93ivyase

nyerp has the exact kind of voice i expected him to have: fat

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

FAMY2

Andria

Go Up