October 01, 2024, 10:24:29 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

wwwwwwwwgere is eveyon

Started by silvertone, July 13, 2012, 10:59:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: Tectite on July 14, 2012, 07:44:41 AM
so cynical

just the way i like it tomatoes;
That said I'm still trying girl;

But yeah, that seems to be how it goes

Kalahari Inkantation

other boyagers will realize this in time tomatoes;

Thyme

i'm not trying yet i still want it :(

silvertone

That really didn't answer my question lol.

Thyme

silvertone

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

??????

Quote from: NDDR on July 14, 2012, 02:15:45 AM
You hang out with them constantly to the point where you can't overlook those tiny intsy bitsy annoyances
aren't you supposed to find infinite glimpses of themselves through those itsy bitsy pieces and feel incredibly intimate for .024 seconds and slowly have that mirrored moment spider itself through your neural pathways and crystallize themselves into molecular chrysalis  akudood;

also i got over my lover by vividly imagining his death and coming to terms with my need for attachment and became happy that he had his moments with me  lubdoods;

silvertone

ty aubery and  clucky. but i fxt this without being a PsychoPath thank u tho

strongbad

i'm at summer camp
getting my tan on

YPrrrr

Quote from: Clucky on July 14, 2012, 11:15:33 AM
aren't you supposed to find infinite glimpses of themselves through those itsy bitsy pieces and feel incredibly intimate for .024 seconds and slowly have that mirrored moment spider itself through your neural pathways and crystallize themselves into molecular chrysalis  akudood;

also i got over my lover by vividly imagining his death and coming to terms with my need for attachment and became happy that he had his moments with me  lubdoods;
There are endearing itsy bitsy pieces... and not so endearing ones that nag at you unendingly like a heart beneath the floorboards lubdoods;

Not saying that's what will always happen but when love falls apart it's usually the little things you try to put up with rather than the bigger things you confront n_u

Kalahari Inkantation

July 14, 2012, 07:57:16 PM #25 Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 08:58:04 PM by Tectite
those endearing itsy bitsy pieces are one in a trillion and you (generic) are kidding yourself if you think they can save the rotting core of a relationship srsly

YPrrrr

Quote from: Tectite on July 14, 2012, 07:57:16 PM
those endearing itsy bitsy pieces are one in a trillion and you're kidding yourself if you think they can save the rotting core of a relationship srsly
You only hope this to validate your own life decisions baddood;

Go Up