October 01, 2024, 08:31:38 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

wwwwwwwwgere is eveyon

Started by silvertone, July 13, 2012, 10:59:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

Nyerp

Nyerp

wops. meant to say " Hello" i am so soery i qpologi :( ze

silvertone

Quote from: Fuck on July 13, 2012, 11:06:21 PM
wops. meant to say " Hello" i am so soery i qpologi :( ze
fuk u

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Hiro

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

silvertone

how do u stop loving a person

Hiro

ME##

YPrrrr

Quote from: silvertone on July 14, 2012, 12:07:09 AM
how do u stop loving a person
You hang out with them constantly to the point where you can't overlook those tiny intsy bitsy annoyances anymore and you say something and they get offended and you try to retract your statement but they already took it to heart and you feel like an ass and you can't be with someone who think you're an ass so eventually it spirals out of control and you lose someone you liked over stupid ass shit

applesauce

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: NDDR on July 14, 2012, 02:15:45 AM
You hang out with them constantly to the point where you can't overlook those tiny intsy bitsy annoyances anymore and you say something and they get offended and you try to retract your statement but they already took it to heart and you feel like an ass and you can't be with someone who think you're an ass so eventually it spirals out of control and you lose someone you liked over stupid ass shit

so cynical

just the way i like it tomatoes;

Wrench

Quote from: NDDR on July 14, 2012, 02:15:45 AM

Dang...

Well said

Go Up