July 01, 2024, 12:47:37 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Tales of.... upcoming games

Started by TooB, July 13, 2012, 06:23:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

July 13, 2012, 06:23:24 PM Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 11:25:26 AM by feyd666
Holy Crap! Official announcement just came in! Tales of Xillia will be released in N America sometime soon!

it didnt say the date, but still excited.

Thoughts?

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/07/06/tales-of-xilia-getting-quot-localized-for-western-markets-quot.aspx

Samus Aran

Aha. I was pretty confident that it had a good chance of finally getting localized ever since it was trademarked. This is fantastic news. I'm guessing it will probably stay PS3 exclusive as I doubt they want to go through the extra work of making a 360 port when it's already always a hesitant move on their part to localize things in the first place.

Here's hoping the sequel will make it too. And someday maybe we'll get one or two we never got before...particularly Rebirth.

Nyerp

tales of evanphonia: death and rebirth

TooB

Quote from: Kana Minami on July 13, 2012, 08:02:21 PM
Aha. I was pretty confident that it had a good chance of finally getting localized ever since it was trademarked. This is fantastic news. I'm guessing it will probably stay PS3 exclusive as I doubt they want to go through the extra work of making a 360 port when it's already always a hesitant move on their part to localize things in the first place.

Here's hoping the sequel will make it too. And someday maybe we'll get one or two we never got before...particularly Rebirth.

well yeah it was ps3 exclusive in japan so, im sure.
hopefully its here by the end of the year

TooB

On another topic, anyone realize that the blond in Resident Evil 6 is actually Sherry Birkin, and not Ashley from RE4?

Samus Aran

lol, we don't really enforce "staying on topic" here, but it's still pretty weird to suddenly talk about resident evil in a Tales series thread

TooB

Quote from: Kana Minami on July 16, 2012, 11:18:14 AM
lol, we don't really enforce "staying on topic" here, but it's still pretty weird to suddenly talk about resident evil in a Tales series thread

well actually, since it includes the stuff, i really just wanted this to be about upcoming games

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: feyd666 on July 16, 2012, 10:26:43 AM
On another topic, anyone realize that the blond in Resident Evil 6 is actually Sherry Birkin, and not Ashley from RE4?
Yes

about time they put Sherry back in a RE game awdood;

since people were thinking she was going to be in RE5 when screens first came out
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

TooB

Quote from: Kefka on July 16, 2012, 11:43:57 AM
Yes

about time they put Sherry back in a RE game awdood;

since people were thinking she was going to be in RE5 when screens first came out

i know, and that blond girl was just a minor enemy to show when the virus comes out of their head....
lol

Samus Aran

Quote from: feyd666 on July 16, 2012, 11:24:47 AM
well actually, since it includes the stuff, i really just wanted this to be about upcoming games

well the first post and the title pretty heavily imply "this is a thread about the Tales series"

to be honest we don't really have a thread about upcoming games because we just post those sorts of things in the chat thread or in the huge "currently playing/just purchased/last beaten/etc." thread

ME##

TooB

Quote from: Kana Minami on July 16, 2012, 01:29:49 PM
well the first post and the title pretty heavily imply "this is a thread about the Tales series"

to be honest we don't really have a thread about upcoming games because we just post those sorts of things in the chat thread or in the huge "currently playing/just purchased/last beaten/etc." thread

lol ok fine, its a tales thread, with some mention of other games i guess.... homie
speaking of tales, there will be a xillia 2

Go Up