October 01, 2024, 04:25:06 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Not Goin' be around For a while.

Started by silvertone, June 28, 2012, 02:24:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

i MIGHT be boyah's old yeller :  < anyway due to i r l b s . i have to be "taken " to a "place" and i will "reside" there for month/2 months (if i am not back by mid sept consider me dead.)  I CAN NOT GO ON THE INTERNET DURING THIS TIME, but i will hopefully have me cell phone ( so if i have you number  : )  if not. sorry i can't add anyone else until after this) ~~~be warned, all texts will be read by Others.~~~~  sot dont be a DEVIANT IN YR TEXTS.

also for my Safety  could a mod del all my posts(on friday or saturday when they...take me away) with this account, burzum fan and theecatsong ? ?  it not that seris but. idk. i am hyper paranoid and been freakin out for the past few days lol.

love u  :3

Thyme

Quote from: Rogger on June 28, 2012, 02:24:48 PM
also for my Safety  could a mod del all my posts(on friday or saturday when they...take me away) with this account, burzum fan and theecatsong ? ?  it not that seris but. idk. i am hyper paranoid and been freakin out for the past few days lol.

i deeply resent this

silvertone

Travis

silvertone

Travis

silvertone

snoorkel

Thyme

Quote from: Rogger on June 28, 2012, 02:47:07 PM
NoT A LlO We D TO  S A Y

where could you be going that you're not allowed to say
you're just being a gaggot

Daddy

ARE YOU GOING TO THE CRAZY HOSPITAL

OR REHAB

don't let's

Quote from: Rogger on June 28, 2012, 02:43:15 PM
u cant bring a phone 2 jail lmao
I was also thinking jail until a cell phone was mentioned

For some reason Boyah and jail just seem to go together

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Samus Aran

PLEASEHELP1991

i'm sorry your parents sent you to jesus camp
I love [you]

Mando Pandango

I'm sorry to hear that you're in trouble and hope that your life picks up soon. If where you're going is a place that can help you, then I hope it does. If it's a place where you're being sentenced, then I hope you manage to get out as soon as possible. I'll truly miss your company.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up